My Weird Stranger

Katrina's Point of View

Eat. Sleep. Promotions. Repeat. The pattern of my everyday routine nowadays. Sooryavanshi promotions have never been so much fun. With Akshay and Rohit Sir always pulling my leg I manage to stand out. I believe Rohit Sir and Akshay have more chemistry than me and Akshay. God save me today from their ragging.

My dress trials were going on for today. Today we had like a press conference for our movie at J.W Marriot and then we had to shoot for The Kapil Sharma Show. I quickly chose a super cute baby pink floral lehenga, with minimal make up and only earrings in the name of accessories. I quickly had my team ready for a quick photoshoot. After a plethora of clicks, I was good to go. I checked my phone to check any messages were there or not, most specifically Vicky's. But he told me he was busy today, so he didn't leave a message. My team quickly sent me the photoshoot pictures. I decide to share my pictures with him. So, I chose my best one and send it to him.

Vee😍

Vicky | Katrina

Hope you're doing well, Vee

Hope you're doing well, Vee. 😘

Oh My God! Are you for real? 😍😍😍

Yes, I am! 😂 How are you, going well?

I was very good until you sent this picture and I now so badly want to see you!

Vee, stop flirting and be serious. Tell me na how are you? You were sick two days back.

I am serious, you think I am joking about this.

VEE!

Yes, Kay Beauty, I am fit and fine now and going for a shoot.

Okay. Fine. Chalo Bye reached my place. Talk to you later.

Bye.😭

I quickly my phone inside my wallet and I was set to go. At the entrance of the hotel I was welcomed by Akshay and Rohit Sir waiting for me as we lead towards the press conference rom.

"Hello, Akshay, Rohit Sir, Let's go!" I said. 

"Actually Katrina, the call time of the media members is two hours later!" Rohit Sir said.

"What? Why?" I asked sighing.

"My team didn't inform them properly so misunderstandings happened" Rohit said sighing.