We Make A Crazy Team

Continued

Katrina's Point of View

Kabir, Mini, Ali, Yas, and Karishma came in. As each of my friends came they started giving me these suspicious looks.

"What's wrong people!" I asked finally. Karishma came and kept her palm on my forehead as if checking my temperature.

"What's wrong with you, Karry!" I asked as I moved my hand.

"I can't believe, how come a klepto host the get together!" She said and everyone laughed. Ahh such beautiful and amazing friends.

"As much as we agree with Karry, can you please let us know why have you called us here! You have been troubling my sleep of last two days!" Yas said.

"Just few more minutes!" As I said this door bell rang twice. It was him. He used to ring it twice always.

"There are more guests, oh my Karry, Kabir! Hey you, you are not my daughter, where is my Katty?" Mini said dramatically. As I told you Kabir and Mini behaved like my parents, I used to call her Minima.

"Minima what are you doing?"

"My klepto daughter can not host a breakfast and here it's becoming a party!" Minima said and I looked at Kabir to shut her up which he did gladly.

As Issy opened the door there stood my handsome boyfriend Vicky with his friends. Vicky side-hugged Issy and asked her about her well-being that's when Sunny noticed Kabir, Oh yes, since they worked for a series together they really got close and became friends. Sunny came running to him and hugged him as if they did not meet in years but in fact they have meeting constantly the past week for the promotions of their upcoming series.

Vee seemed as nervous as me, Issy helped me welcome his friends because cat got my tongue and I could not speak anything. 

After a quick introduction session it was our turn to let them know about us. We stuttered badly and all of my friends glared at me, most probably because I guess they guessed it what was it. Since Sunny and Isa knew I am sure they were having a tough time controlling their fits of laughter. 

"Can someone say something, Vicky what's up !" Angira asked Vicky as she felt the thin layer of awkwardness and nervousness.

"Angie, actually not only Angie, Angie, Pal, Shilp, Anand, Yasmin, Karishma..." Vicky stuttered 

"We know the names, Vicky. I am Ali, he is Kabir and she is his wife Mini!" Ali said sarcastically.

"Can you please get to the point?" Kabir said looking at me. Sunny burst into laughter. How cruel is he. Vicky gave him a death glare which he shut him up. 

"Babe is anything wrong?" Yas asked. How can anything go wrong when I have Vee by my side. I thought.

"No Yas, it's just that we are not being able to find correct words!" I answered to which Sunny laughed again. I am going to kill him once this thing is over.

"Okay then Vicky, say it in jumble words we will solve it, anyways we are eleven people sitting since last twenty minutes just looking at each other!" Shilpa said sarcastically to which he gave her fake smile. Sunny laughed again. Was it a bad idea to invite this guy?

"Actually guys, weareinarelationshipfromlastsixmonths" Vicky said too fast that even I could not understand even though I knew what he was trying to say.