New Story- Teaser #1

“Do you guys want to come over and spend the night at my place tonight? We just got Twister, and Liam wants people to play. So I figured you two and Sebastian,” Murphy said with a shrug.

                “Sure. We’ll be there. What time?” Rory asked, speaking for me since I was too busy dying of embarrassment at my lunch ordeal.

                “Right after dinner. So, around six,” Murph said. “We can play Twister with Liam for a little, and then play some video games or watch some movies until we pass out.”

                “Sounds good to me. I’m killer with Pit on Super Smash Bros for Wii,” Sebastian said with a smirk.

                AWWW HE WAS AN ANGEL. LITERALLY.

                Well, no. Sebastian didn’t have the attitude of an angel whatsoever. But, hey, I liked myself a bad boy. Mmm.

                “Uh…Evan? Are you okay?” Murphy asked, staring at me like I had three heads.

                “Yea, why?” I asked, looking up at him.

                “You were just going ‘Mmm’,” Rory informed me.

                “I saw something tasty!” I snapped in embarrassment.

                “You were staring at the floor. What the hell is on the floor of the school that looks so tasty?” Sebastian asked, trying not to laugh at me.

                My face instantly heated up. “Uh…um…” My eyes met his and my thoughts wiped clean from my mind. “My shoe,” I said stupidly.

                “Your shoe?” Sebastian asked.

                I nodded. “Yea. Wait, what were we talking about?” I asked, snapping out of my daze when I drew my gaze from his.

                “We’ll be there just after six Murph,” Rory said before grabbing my arm and dragging me away.

                “I talked to Sebastian!” I said with a dreamy smile.

                “I swear to god, you’re an idiot,” Rory grumbled. “I can’t even handle you Evan. You’re such a freaking moron.”

                “But I’m a brave moron!” I protested. “I talked to Sebastian. You wouldn’t have the balls to talk to Sebastian!”

                “I talk to Sebastian all the time you idiot,” Rory said as we went outside and down to his car.

                “ARE YOU MOVING IN ON MY MAN?!” I cried, gripping his shirt and shaking him. “I WILL SEND MY FATHER’S SPECIALLY TRAINED ASSASSINS AFTER YOU IF YOU GET WITHIN SO MUCH AS 300 MILES OF HIM!”

                “Your dad is an English teacher,” Rory said, smacking my hands off and getting into his car.

                I copied him and pouted. “So? He could still have specially trained assassins. You don’t know my family’s secrets!”

                “I do know that you’re a complete idiot. But, look. We’re going to be with Sebastian all night. So at least try not to make a complete fool of yourself?”

                “I never do!”

                Rory rolled his eyes at me and turned up the music so that he didn’t have to hear me talk anymore. Well then! How rude!

                Still…the thought of being with Sebastian the whole night excited me and terrified me at the same time. This wouldn’t be the first time I had spent the night with him, but still. Now that I had made an idiot out of myself during lunch, he was probably repulsed at the thought of me.

                Aw, no way. I was just overreacting. How could Sebastian not like me? I was Evan Sudlow! I was attractive, intelligent, classy, smooth, hilarious, charming, and quite the gentleman.

                Duh, of course Sebastian would want to be with me. I mean, who wouldn’t?

                “Evan, stop imagining that Sebastian wants to be with you. You’re not half the things you think you are,” Rory said, pulling into his driveway. Huh? When had we gotten to his hou-

                “Hey! Are you being mean?” I asked, his words registering in my brain.

                “No. Why would you think that?” Rory asked, shutting the door as he exited the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Just a little teaser for the newest story I'm working on! ;D I really like this one. I'm in love with the main character so far. He's basically like Kory from My...Stepbrother?, only he's a bit more mature than Kory, and he's a complete narcissist.

Anyways, I'll probably put up a few more teasers for you guys ;p The story will hopefully be posted sometime this week or this weekend. I really just have to give it a title and make a cover, and then I'll post it! :) 

So let me know what you think just based off this teaser! I'm really excited for this story! :D