Cutest Couple Contest!

HI GUYS. So I posted a mass message and mentioned doing another contest in it, and cheshiregrim gave me the idea of a contest for the cutest couple! So, just like with the best friend contest, I’ll list some of the couples, you guys vote, and the winner gets a date night chapter! So here are some of the couples:

                Evan and Sebastian:

                Evan Sudlow and Sebastian Amsel are one of the more amusing couples. Between Evan’s stupidity and his big mouth, and Sebastian’s casual attitude, they’re complete opposites. But they both care about each other, and Sebastian shows his emotions to Evan more than anyone.

                Mark and Maxx:

                Mark Luce and Maxx Falcone almost broke up for good, but Maxx’s love and determination fixed their relationship. Mark had wanted to date Maxx for years, and was thrilled when they finally started dating.

                Shaw and Chandler:

                Shaw Courtney and Chandler Martin started dating because of their best friends. Shaw helps Chandler recover from his traumatizing past, and Chandler puts up with Shaw’s craziness.

                Kory and Trace:

                Stepbrothers Kory and Trace Saunders are the definition of opposites. Childish and hyper Kory manages to make his way into the heart of hateful Trace. Trace may act annoyed with Kory, but the two love each other.

                Zeke and Tommy:

                Zeke baker and Tommy Warren were childhood friends who started dating. Tommy’s coming out and confession of liking Zeke seems to be memorable. They had their share of problems, but worked everything out.

                Theo and Dimitri:

                Theo Light and Dimitri Ivanov never intended to fall in love. Theo hated Dimitri, and Dimitri thought it was fun to taunt him. But they did start dating, and Theo worked hard to get Dimitri back after they broke up.

                Max and Noah:

                Max Quincy and Noah Hottie had been best friends for years. Max was overjoyed when they started dating, and crushed when Noah cheated on him. However, in the end, they loved each other enough to get back together.

                Ant and Colin:

                Ant Andrews and Colin Archer never would have gotten together if Ant hadn’t been so suicidally in love with Colin. Despite being raised to be homophobic, Colin found himself falling for Ant, and eventually accepting his sexuality to be with Ant.

                Misha and Collie:

                Misha Redner and Collie Archer are an interesting couple.  With Misha being dorky and open, and Collie being quiet and emotionally shut down, they had some problems in their relationship. But Misha loved Collie enough to stick by his side until he started opening up.

                Nick and Phil:

                Nick Bradley and Phil Brooks never would’ve dated without Molly. Originally terrified of Phil, Nick found himself falling in love with the emotionally screwed up boy. Phil, despite his violent mood swings, is deeply in love with Nick and would do anything to stay with him.

                Benji and Gideon:

                Benji Bryant and Gideon Marchesane were best friends. Benji was constantly friend zoned by Gideon, who was in love with Jude. But after seeing what Jude was really like, Gideon realized his feelings for Benji and asked him out.

                Trav and Alex:

                Trav Blake and Alex Radke started dating after Trav realized he and Gav would never work. Alex defies his older brother to be with Trav, and has wanted to be with Trav for a while. They honestly care for each other, and agreed to take their relationship comfortably slow.

                Nash and Francis:

                Nash and Francis Phillips were friends, with Nash secretly gay and crushing on Francis. Francis has frequent mood swings, but does anything to protect Nash. Nash is in love with Francis, and is extremely happy to finally be dating him.

                Jakey and Skylar:

                Jakey Kantor and Skylar Skidmore dated for 4 years before having problems thanks to Cameron. Even when Jakey picked Cameron over Skylar, Skylar still never gave up on Jakey. Their relationship is damaged, but both are positive they can fix things.

                Shailer and Tattle:

                Shailer Murphy and Tattle Lambert were enemies. They fell for each other while learning about each other during detentions together. Shailer loves Tattle, and takes a beating for him. Tattle changes his gossiper ways for Shailer.

                So there are some of the couples! You guys can, again, have 3 votes! And I know I left couples out, so just put them in the comments and I’ll count it as a vote (ex: Jordan and Jeremy). Whichever couple gets the most votes gets a special date chapter :D So vote for whoever you think is the cutest couple, or whoever your favorite couple was! 

                Also, please don’t put things like “Ethan and Benji” or “Shaw and Mark” because I won’t count it :c I’m mean, I know. <3

                The voting can go from now until…Let’s go with Saturday at 7 p.m.! So go, voteeeee!