New Story- Teasers

Uhhh so Friend Zoned is almost over (hallelujah) and it's almost time for college to start up for me. Once I'm back at school, I think I'll get into a writing routine again (totally fell out of it this summer, hence my lack of updates). So I have 3 projects I'm currently working on, and, as usual, I'll let you guys decides which one you want to read first (and you'll get to read all of them so don't worry if the one you want doesn't get chosen). 

Sooo here are the stories:

#1- Consequences (I've already posted 2 teasers for this one before):

                “Dakota, this day is dragging on forever!” I groaned as I sat at the lunch table. Jesse was next to me, and Dominik had gone to get us napkins.

                “Calm down Tyson. Suffering through today will be worth it,” Dakota promised.

                “Why? What’s going on?” Jesse asked.

                “Dominik is asking Tyson out tomorrow,” Dakota said, grinning at me. “They’re going to the park at noon.”

                “Well apparently tomorrow is never actually going to happen because today has decided that it never wants to freaking end!” I huffed, crossing my arms childishly.

                “But it’ll be well worth the wait, so just shut up!” Dakota said. “But seriously, you might want to shut up about it, because Dominik is coming back.”

                I snapped my mouth shut as Dominik returned and sat down with us. I glanced over at the popular table and paled a little as I noticed Marco Avery watching Jesse.

                Marco turned to Brooks and nudged him. He whispered something and Brooks looked over as well. His eyes gleamed and he snickered, nodding at Marco.

                I quickly turned back to my friends, hoping that they didn’t notice. I guess the Avery brothers were still after Jesse.

                I wonder what he did that had them after him like this. He had to have done something really bad in their eyes.

                “Tyson!”

                I jumped as Dominik snapped in my face. I glanced at the faces of my friends. They were all staring at me curiously.

                “What?” I asked.

                “You zoned out. We’ve been calling your name,” Dominik said, rolling his eyes. “What’s up? What’s on your mind?”

                “Nothing,” I said with a sigh.

                “Are you feeling okay?” he asked, frowning and gesturing at my arm.

                “Yea, I’m fine,” I said, glancing at my arm. It was a swirl of nasty colors, bruised from the needle injection all the way up to my bicep. My arm was so terribly sore, and I had one of the worst bruises out of everyone who had gone yesterday.

                “That’s a pretty nasty bruise. You probably won’t be able to straighten your arm for about a week,” Jesse said.

                “Great,” I said miserably.

                “But it was for a good cause!” Dominik said cheerfully, patting me on the back.

                “Are we hanging out after school?” Dakota asked.