Valentine's Day- Tate and Callum

If you've never been to Wal-Mart, well, let me explain you a thing or two here. First of all, civilized dress code does not apply, especially if you're the typical middle class woman who inevitably owns a pair of plaid pajama pants. Secondly, manners are a no go. Cashier going too slow cause she's like 104 years old? Too bad, suffer my wrath. Oh, that man has a broken ankle? So sad, I didn't put down that third Big Mac and am too lazy to walk.

            Sound fun? Didn't think so. This is basically what Callum and I are presently dealing with. Callum sighed as he heard me groan again as I walked past a man with a My Little Pony tattoo. “Tate, it's not the end of the world.” I scowled at him as he pulled me by my hand through the crowds of people doing their overdue Valentine's Day shopping.

            “Excuse me, but I’m not the one who forgot to get his boyfriend a gift.” I sniffed, refusing to look at him and turning my nose up.

            “I told you, I’m just getting something for it that I didn't know it needed. I didn't forget.” I sighed dramatically again, and he chuckled.

            “Come on grumpy, let's get this over with. You can’t see what I’m getting, so go do something while I find what I’m looking for,” Callum said, guiding us out of the way of walking people. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms bitterly.

            “I don’t wanna. I want to stay with you.” I pouted, and he pouted back, pressing our equally pouty lips together.

            “Too bad. Go to the toy section or something. Better yet, the men’s clothing section. Occupy yourself with the smiling, photo-shopped but still hot male models on the wall.” I rolled my eyes and he snickered, kissing me on the cheek. “See you in a few minutes, I’ll be quick.” With that, he left me standing in the middle of Wal-Mart pouting. What an asshole. I’m totally dumping him when he gets back. Okay, maybe not, but the silent treatment. If I can stop talking long enough.

            I grumbled to myself, sulking on my way over to the toy section. Toys over boys bitch.  Several Wal-Martians bumped into me as I walked, not one apologizing in their rush to buy cancer-ridden Valentine's chocolates for their obviously not-so-significant other. Geez, I sound like a bitter old lady on her 80th birthday. Sigh. I looked up as I reached my destination, the toys. A small smile reached my face as  I walked among the isles-oh my god etch a sketch.

            I cackled as I grabbed it, dodging people as I left the toys to stand where there wasn't masses of people. I sighed as I looked around me, not seeing a space between the crowds. I shoved past a few, heading to the books. Unsurprisingly, not many people over here. I sat down in relief, beginning to play with my etch a sketch. I grinned maniacally as I started to draw a butt on it. I pictured Callum's butt and to the best of  my abilities sketched it. I sat there for a little while, sketching away.

            Damn, it just looks like a normal butt.

            “Excuse me?” I looked up curiously, seeing a Wal-mart employee in front of me with a cart full of books. “I need to stock these, if you're not looking for a book, can you...?” She gestured with her hand for me to move. Immediately my bitterness returned as I pouted, holding my etch a sketch steady as I moved out of her way, and back into the crowds. Instantly I was being shoved past and bumped into again, shaking my etch a sketch and erasing my drawing.

            “My butt!” I cried in horror, looking down at my half erased anus. I didn't even get weird looks since everyone was too focused on whatever they were rushing towards. As I looked around I started to notice just how many people were in Wal-Mart today, particularly around me. I swallowed as I looked over the heads of some people, seeing the cheap Valentine's Day section one aisle and a walkway away from the toy section, where I stood next to.