10 More Things You Probably Didn't Notice

A.N.- Okay so this is just 10 more things you might not have noticed in my stories! Most of these have to do with cameo appearances, so I'm sorry if it gets super confusing >.< I need to stop doing that with my stories haha. But these are mentioned/hinted at in the stories and holiday specials! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)      Galen Ivanov (Outside The Lines) and Liam O’Doherty (Can't Even Think Straight) are friends (notice how Liam is wearing a Naruto shirt at one point), which means that their brothers most likely go to the same school

2)      Mitch Marion (Swan Song) went to high school with Sebastian Amsel (Can't Even Think Straight) (meaning that he also went to school with Evan, Rory, and Murphy, and possibly Dimitri and Theo)

3)      Connor Brennan (The Affair) also went to school with Evan and Sebastian (Can't Even Think Straight), and was in their gym glass.

4)      Changing Will was almost entirely based on Stay by Hurts

5)      Galen (Outside The Lines) and Liam (Can't Even Think Straight) were briefly in Swan Song (they were the kids playing shark at the playground)

6)      The playground that Jace, Mitch, and Shane (Swan Song) always go to is the one that Will and Ethan (Changing Will) had their date at

7)      Phil ran into Nick’s dad when he was a little kid and called him a dumbass (The Fag Swag)

8)      The bullies Jason and Kyle are the reason Evan hates being called Evander (Can't Even Think Straight) 

9)      Alek warning Theo about Dimitri’s selfishness was foreshadowing Dimitri outing Theo (Outside The Lines)

10)   At one point, Evan (Can't Even Think Straight) says he wants to change his name to Dimitri because it sounds sexy. This is where Dimitri Ivanov’s name came from (Outside The Lines) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- So let me know what you did and didn't notice from those! :)