Contest- Favorite Dad!

Okay so apparently father’s day is this weekend? O.o Idk man. But in honor, we shall have a favorite dad contest! Similar to the favorite mom contest, I’ll list the daddy contestants, and you vote for your favorite, and he gets a special chapter! Also please ignore the fact that all the dad’s basically have the same name, if it were up to me every dad in the world would just be named Jared okay it’s just a dad name don’t judge me.

                Our wonderful dad’s are:

                David Bradley (The Fag Swag):

                David is Nick’s father. He always manages to walk in at awkward times. He worries about Nick a lot, and despises child abuse more than anything. He loves Nick, and Nick’s biggest fear is him getting hurt during his job.

                Jasper Marion (Kill The Lights/Swan Song):

                Jasper is the father of Shane and Mitch. He constantly complains about having children and how he’s more worried about his car getting dented than Mitch getting killed. Despite what he says, he actually does love his boys, and gets extremely worried about Mitch when he starts to act strange. He shares a very playful relationship with his sons.

                Greg (Friend Zoned/Changing Will):

                Greg is Ethan’s dad. He realizes how much he was hurting Ethan, and tries to change that. He loves Ethan, and hates himself for the way he feels about Ethan at times.

                Martin Phillips (The Journal):

                Martin is Francis’s father. He loves Francis and is extremely protective of him ever since his wife died. He moves Francis away after everything happens to protect him. He’s very accepting of Francis.

                Alexei Ivanov (Outside The Lines):

                Alexei is the father of Dimitri, Alek, and Galen. He is very protective of his children, especially Dimitri. He loves each one of them deeply, and is very accepting of Dimitri despite his flamboyance. He would do anything for his children.

                Jared Light (Outside The Lines):

                Jared is the father of Theo and Thalia. He has a playful relationship with his kids, but is accepting and loves them.

                Sydney Tibbits (Friend Zoned/Changing Will):

                Syd is Jude’s dad. He loves Jude and spoils him horribly. He is extremely lenient with Jude, and would do anything to see Jude happy.

                Alex Redner (He’s My Dork):

                (I think his name was Alex, idk man it’s been a long day) Alex is the father of Emma and Misha. He loves his kids and is very happy for Misha, allowing Collie to stay at the house. He encourages Misha to be proud of himself. He is a little more protective of Emma, but would do anything to make sure neither of his children were hurt in any way.

                Leo Duvet (Friend Zoned/Changing Will):

                Leo is the father of Sonnet and William. He is strict with Will when it comes to school, and worries about him when he starts to skip classes. He loves his children and hates when they start fighting. He is supportive of Will’s relationship with Ethan, and secretly pleased that all of Sonnet’s friends are gay.

                Jared Sudlow (Can’t Even Think Straight):

                Jared is Evan’s father. He is often exasperated by Evan, but does love him and worries about him when he and Sebastian break up. He feels horribly guilty at having dropped Evan when he was a baby, and blames himself for Evan’s stupidity.

                Brady Warren (Rebound But Newfound):

                Brady is the father of Tommy, Mikey, and Sammy. He knows his sons very well and hates to see any of them upset. He is very laid back with his boys. He shares a playful relationship with them.

                Brandon Saunders (My…Stepbrother?):

                Brandon is Trace’s father and Kory’s stepfather. He loves Trace, but is often irritated with the way Trace treats other people. He hates to see Trace so cold and closed off from the world. He’s also very fatherly towards Kory.

                Okay, so, those are the dads! Obviously not all of them. Some of them I just couldn’t remember their names haha. So, if I left out your favorite, just toss them into the comments :D But go ahead and vote for your favorite daddy! :D