~Epilogue~

After a month, Logan and Octavia's adopted Italian boy came. He was a year older than Gabby and his name was Dominic. 8 months after, Octavia gave birth to another little boy, Lance. And a year later Jess came only, their little girl. Carlos and Angelina got married the fall Nick was born and Kendall and Taylor got married the following spring. Carlos and Angelina had 2 kids and Kendall and Taylor had 4.
When Gabby turned 16, her and Dominic began dating. Now they're engaged and they're wedding is in 2 months. Arabella and Hudson are both graduating from high school this year, while Gabby will be graduating from college.
Vanessa and her boyfriend got married and had another kid 5 years after her first was born from Troy.
Troy was sentenced to life in prison, but died when he was 63 from a heart condition. Not many showed to his funeral...
And at the age of 96, James passed from old age. We had been living in a retirement home together since we were 85. Gabriella and Dominic took the house with their 3 children. When James passed his eyes were still as bright as they always were and his lips still longing for mine. He died in his sleep the night doctors said he would. So I sat in the hospital room chair, playing "Kiss Me Slowly" softly beside him.
3 months later, I also lay in the same hospital bed James once did. My health had began getting bad last month and I knew it wouldn't be long. As I lay in bed, I imagine seeing James again. Just like it used to be. Hearing his voice and seeing those eyes. I imagine him as far as my imagination can go before I close my eyes tiredly. And as I look at the world one last time I hear James... "I'll never stop being so madly in love with you."

The End

•Sorrynotsorry , but I cried. I hope you all enjoyed the epilogue. I put a lot of thought into it.
I also wish you all the best of 2015. I hope you find everything you're looking for. And if you don't, let me remind you that there is an infinity amount of years left to find it. Leave the people who left you here in 2014. Leave 2014 as 2014. And as a wise man once said "The world is not a wish granting factory." And "The marks human leave are too often scars." . And of course my favorite... "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you."

Page 1/365 ... Make this year New York's best selling book yet.•