~Chapter 6~

•Screw getting to 500 reads! It's at 400 and I'm sick of not updating. I don't want people to stop reading. So woo! Yeah! Enjoy!•

When the doorbell rung I didn't even have time to acknowledge who it was before Logan came bursting through the door. Carlos grabbed him by his shoulders right as he swung for me.

"Logan, stop!" Carlos shouted, pushing him back.

"How stupid can you possibly get?! Have you lost your mind?!" Logan shouted at me trying to escape from Carlos' grasp.

"I had to find her!" I shouted back at him.

"So you run off?!"

"Logan, for gods sake you're acting like my mother!"

"You had all of us worried sick! You didn't leave a note or anything! You just left!"

"Listen, I'm sorry!"

I saw Logan's face finally lose the anger and he became less tense. Carlos let go and Logan only sat down on the bench. Kendall came up and hugged me as Carlos followed.

"You gonna stay mad at me forever, Logan?" I asked.

"No..." He said. He finally got up and gave me a hug as well.

"Ready, children?" Ali asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

She tossed me her iPad and told me to write down the address. This was going to be a long night.

*****Brooke's POV*****

I struggled in the chair. I bit the rope off my wrists and then untied the rope around my ankles. I got up and looked around the room. No one was here. I ran around the room until I found a door. I tried the knob and it was locked. Of course it was. Why wouldn't it be. Whatever was behind the door was obviously something that Troy didn't want me finding. I kicked the door over and over and over again. Soon I was able to get a small hole. I kept kicking until the hole was big enough for me to crawl through. When I did I couldn't believe it. It was definitely a reason why Troy wouldn't want me to find it. My wedding ring sat on a small wooden table with my phone. It was unfortunately dead. I grabbed my ring and slipped it on my finger then I slipped my phone in my pocket. I opened the white painted cabinets that were alined on the wall. Guns, knives, toilet paper, and water bottles. I opened the drawers to find a phone in one. I almost screamed in excitement as I quickly dialed James' number. It rung..and rung..and rung..finally I heard Ali pick up his phone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Ali! Ali, it's me! It's Brooke!" I whisper screamed through the phone.

"Brooke!?"

"Brooke?! What?!" I heard James scream from another part of the house.

"James! Brooke!! She's on the phone!" Ali screamed. I heard him run in through the door and grabbed the phone.

"Brooke?!" He asked in tears.

"James...I can escape! I can leave!" I said quietly.

"Who has you baby? Who has you?"

The line clicked off. Oh no. I knew Troy had cut the line. He knew I was out. I threw the phone back into the drawer and ran to the other side of the room. There was a door with a dark curtain covering the window. I unlocked it and opened the door. Fresh air hit me. It was dark out. I looked behind me and heard a door open. It took every bit of me to get my legs moving. I ran as fast as I ever had down the street. I didn't know where I was or where this was headed but I didn't look back. I ran until I saw woods and made sure I remained quiet for at least 10 minutes. I didn't care where this lead as long as it wasn't near that stupid house.

•This chapter was pretty short and ya know..whatever. But I just wanted to thank you guys for giving me the feedback I didn't think I could get on this. A lot has happened in this past year and writing this story has taken me away from everything going on. So please keep reading this and telling people to read it. Keep voting and write more comments. I feel like there's only like 5 people who actually like to comment. I swear I won't bite. I really won't. But umm..I'm so sucky at authors side notes..I'm dumb. Have a good morning/night. Kisses to y'all.•