~Chapter 13~

***********************************************

"So when are you going to show her the new house?" Carlos asks as we both sit outside on the back patio.

"I'm not quite sure yet. I still need to finish the porch before I show her." I respond.

"She's going to love it finished or not. You've been working on the hose ever since we lost the condos from the hurricane."

"I know. I just really want it to be perfect for her."

"So how was it last night?" Logan asking laughing as he pulled out a chair and sat with me and Carlos. Joining soon was Kendall.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah man, seriously. We don't ask about you and Octavia." Kendall said laughing at Logan.

"What about me?" Octavia asking coming in and cocking her eyebrows.

"Nothing, babe. They're just dirty little perverts." Logan said innocently pulling Octavia down on his lap. Angie and Taylor stood at the counters rolling their eyes. Not long after Brooke came down already dressed and ready.

"There she is." Kendall said smiling at her. She smiled, but cocked her eyebrows. I walked over and laid a light kiss on her lips.

"Whoa! Whoa! You've had enough, dude!" Logan said covering his eyes.

"Shut up!" I laughed at him. Brooke just shook her head and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Morning, beautiful." I whispered in her ear while everyone else talked amongst themselves.

"Morning." She said smiling.

"Sleep okay?"

"Of course."

I laid another, more forceful, kiss on her lips and she kissed back. I pulled her over to the table and sat down on the chair with her in my lap.

"Okay, lovebirds. We were thinking of taking a little trip down to the ocean. Just back to our place." Kendall said.

"Sure, sounds fun." Brooke answered.

The girls all ran upstairs to change as us guys used the downstairs bathroom. We exchanged goodbyes to Ali before we all piled into Logan's car and drove back to our house.

***********************************************

"Come on, girls! For once swim first, tan second." Logan said as me and the boys stood around them. The girls were laying on towels in the sand looking up at us. We all looked at each other and quickly dragged the girls towels out towards the water. Eventually they jumped up and we grabbed them, carrying them into the water.

"James, quit! How many times do we have to go through this? I don't like the ocean!" Brooke wined as I put her down in the water. I held tightly to her wrist.

"We'll stay up here by the shore then." I said resting my hands on the curve of her waist.

"Nooo. Let me go back to tanning."

"Quit wining."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and rolled her eyes back at me.

***********************************************

After 2 hours running around the beach like crazy people, we went back to the house. I stopped Brooke on the way letting the others go on ahead of us.

"I have this huge surprise to show you tomorrow." I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Ahhh. Really? And what's that?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"If I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?"

"Come on tell me!"

"Nope. You just have to wait."

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a strong kiss on my lips.

"Pwease?" She asked biting her lip.

"You're good, Cassidy. But no." I said laughing at her excitement. "But another kiss will suffice."

"Of course it would."

I tickled her sides until she squirmed away and ran back towards the house with the others. About half way there I caught up with her and scooped her up, listening to her giggly squeals as I carried her back to the house. I opened the doors and found everyone gathered in a bunch with horror on their face.

"What's wrong? You guys act as if you've seen a ghost." I chuckled setting Brooke down. I saw Carlos motion his eyes to the direction behind us. Both Brooke and I turned around..and it definitely wasn't our cup of tea.

•Holy crap...the new update for wattpad when you go to upload a new part of your story.....it just confused the crap out of me for like 5.2 seconds...Anyways! This was just a little filler in chapter. The next chapter picks up. I'm in major writers block though. :|

If you all didn't notice...(most of you probably didn't) I deleted "forbidden love" off. There were multiple reasons why. I don't know if I'll put it back up or not. But yea. Sooooooo...

-comment

-vote

-follow

Bye.