~Chapter 11~

*****James' POV*****

I didn't get much sleep. Which was fine. I was too nervous that as soon as I closed my eyes, he'd come and take her from me again. I did end up getting a few hours of sleep, but was so nervous she was gone. When I woke up for real I decided to get her something from Starbucks.

"Would you mind going and getting it?" I asked Kendall as I sat on the chair across from him.

"You not trust us to watch her?" He asked jokingly.

"I'd rather be the one she wakes up to."

"Fine. I'll go. What am I getting?"

"Get 2 iced caramel macchiato's and 2 chocolate cake pops. No. Get a whole freaking bag of chocolate cake pops!"

"Anything else your majesty?"

"Hey, this is for her. So shush."

I threw him a $20 and he walked out to his car. I went back upstairs and found Brooke up when I opened the door. She was pulling a tank top over her. When she turned around she surprisingly smiled at me.

"You want me to come back?" I asked.

"No, you're fine." She said throwing on a jacket. The room was silent as we both stood there awkwardly. Finally I felt her walk over to me and set her hand on my cheek. I brought my own hand up and grabbed her hand in mine.

"Do you wanna talk?" She asked quietly.

"Do you?"

"I'll talk whenever you're ready."

"We'll wait for Kendall to return with our Starbucks."

"He got Starbucks?"

"Thanks to me."

"Aww, you are amazing." She reached her arms up and put them around my neck as I sat my hands on her waist. We leaned close so we were nose to nose and I could smell her peppermint breath.

"I want you." I whispered holding her closer.

"You have me." She laughed back.

"I want you. All of you. Forever."

I moved my hands to the back of her head which caused her to move her hands to my chest. I smoothed the side of her cheek with my thumb; then fiercely let my lips guide to hers.

"Ya know?" I began between breaths. "This is our first heated makeout session as married people."

She laughed and shook her head lightly. "No. We had one on the beach."

Knowing she would, she pushed herself away. She bit her bottom lip and smiled at me.

"One day soon you're gonna have to allow that to go somewhere..we are married..where's my night?" I asked with eyes big and a sly smile.

"You're the one who's supposed to plan it pretty boy."

"Then I will."

"Okay, Maslow. Do it."

A knock on the door, revealing our Starbucks was here, interrupted us. Kendall walked in handing us our coffee and the bag of cake pops. He smiled at Brooke and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before exiting. Brooke tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and sipped her coffee quietly.

"Ready to talk, pretty lady?" I asked taking her hand. She nodded silently and took my hand. We sat down across from each other on the floor.

"Where to start." She said sighing while wiping her hands on her pants and leaning back. "Troy came into my dressing room when I went to grab my jacket. At first we were just talking and I thought he was going to congratulate me on our wedding, but he didn't. He threw me to the wall and took out a knife. He cut me a few times and proceeded to wipe the blood on the wedding dress and write the message on the mirror. He then shot me with something that instantly made me pass out. When we got back to his place I was tied up. Mark and Vanessa were working for him. Mark tried raping me..and..everything was just..awful. I thought I was going to die.."

Love, hate and everything in betweenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें