~Chapter 5~

Days were short. Nights were long. It'd been a week. No calls. No texts. No emails. No clues. No nothing. I hadn't been outside since I snuck over to Ali's. I'd ignored all messages from the guys asking where I was. The only meal I'd had was noodles. And I think that was..yesterday. No, the day before...no...the day before that! I think... I had taken a shower though and changed clothes. I was pathetic but not pathetic enough to know that Brooke would hate me if I didn't clean myself up.

"James! Get down here!" I heard Ali call. I jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen where she was sitting on a bar stool on her computer.

"Wha-"

"Look! Here!" She interrupted me immediately and pushed the laptop in my direction.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Phillip sent me a picture of this van. Apparently some guy came to the wedding that wasn't on the list. His van never left. But a little after the party he said some of the guests saw it drive away."

"Does that mean that's who took Brooke?"

"There's at least a 90% chance. Makes perfect sense."

"So all I have to do is find that stupid van!"

"It's not that simple. You find the van. Have to get inside. Find her. Get her out. Not to mention get past whoever took her."

I nodded my head in agreement. It seemed so much simpler in my head. Now that I thought about all the endless possibilities, it didn't seem so simple.

"How do I do this?" I asked running my fingers through my messy hair.

"Well you definitely aren't doing this alone." Ali replied.

"Who else do you expect me to find?"

"If you don't recall you have 3 guys wondering where you're at, at this very moment."

"I can't ask them. Logan is engaged. Kendall and Carlos will be soon. It's risking everything."

"And you're risking everything! Do you know how worried sick Brooke would be?"

"Do you know how worried sick I am over her!? Ali, I can't lose her! She's everything to me! She's been through so much! I just..please..I need to find her."

*****Brooke's POV*****

I carved a tally mark through the 4 other ones I had made on the wooden wall. It was like my calendar. I'd been here 5 days. 5 long, hopeless, tiring, depressing days. I'd eaten twice since then. I'd gotten maybe a day of sleep if you add the 2 hour-4 hours of sleep I get each night. I tried escaping. I tried finding keys. But nothing seemed to work. Every dream was a nightmare. I saw Blaze's face on Troys body. I saw James but no life was left in him. I saw myself, but it wasn't where I wanted to be. I sat on the cold, hard bed as Mark walked in.

"Let's go, princess." He said coldly.

"Where to?" I asked remaining seated. He pulled a knife from his back pocket and walked quickly over to me. He held it to my neck as I immediately jumped up. He threw me to the wall.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in tears.

"Prove it." He smirked.

"Excuse me?"

I felt his hand lower to my butt. I smacked it and felt the knife go deeper into my neck. I felt a warm trickle of blood.

"Come on, princess. Be a good girl gone bad." He said putting his hand back on my butt.

"Get your hand off my ass!" I shouted in his face.

"I heard Troy gave you a pretty little lace bra."

"I heard Satan's leaving a special place for you in hell!"

"Let me see this." He put his hands on my waist and began lifting my shirt. I screamed and kicked him where no guy would want to be kicked.

"Go to hell you pervert!!" I screamed, ripping the knife from him after he fell on the ground holding his crotch. I held the knife to him and watched it shake in my hand.

"Touch me again and I'll do a lot more then kick you there!" I shouted. I heard Troy come up behind me and picked me up. I kicked and screamed harder than ever. He shot me with that stupid injection crap. I screamed in pain and felt my body relax.

"You both are a bitc.." And then I faded out. When I woke up I had no idea who had touched me or what had happened. My clothes were luckily still on and I was still sitting the same way I had been when he shot me. I looked down and realized I was tied up again. I immediately began crying. Tears flooded my eyes.

"James....James..." I whispered through my pouring tears. "Please, come back. Where are you?"

*****James' POV*****

"You are fu**ing stupid!!" Logan shouted through the phone at me.

"We were all worried sick over what you had in mind!" Carlos shouted afterwards.

"Guys! I'm 24! I can take care of myself!" I shouted back.

"You're not exactly yourself when Brooke is gone!" Kendall said, trying to calm down a bit.

"I'm at Ali's! Okay? Everything's fine. I just need you guys' help finding Brooke." I replied.

"Ya think?" Logan chuckled through the phone still aggravated.

"We'll be over soon." Kendall said.

I hung up and put my phone in my jacket pocket. No matter whose help I got it was still going to be a mystery to me on how to find her.

•I'm sorry, but I had to have a BTR moment there. Because I miss them. And can you sense the Jagan?(; I ship that bromance harder than anything.

Brooke and Mark's part though...

-vote

-comment (:

-follow

School has a month to go. I keep telling myself I can do it, but there's things that are hard to keep doing and hiding. Some things you really can't tell anyone...especially when your trust levels have plummeted. Ya get me?

Anyways. Get this to 500 reads and I'll update. So tell people. See all you beautiful people later.

~shes_an_angel_now~ xoxo <3