Adrien's Mistake (Adrinette/Fluff/ANGST)

En başından başla

Then she left. She left as Adrien's heart slapped him in the face for being an idiot! Now he realized that he would never be able to be with the woman he gave his heart too. That he would be alone for the rest of his miserable life because he made one fucking mistake.

He let his love cloud his mind and refused to see reason.

Now he sat at his desk waiting for his lady to walk into the room as Nino patted his back. "Dude, I can't believe you broke up with Amanda. I'm sorry bro." Adrien let out a sigh and refused to look at Nino, "She wasn't who I thought she was." Alya popped into the conversation with a frown, "I can't blame him, Nino, Amanda wasn't Ladybug. Didn't you see Chat Noir and Ladybug's fight yesterday?" Nino nodded and looked at Alya with a glare, "Not helping babe." Alya smiled sadly and looked back to her phone. "It's okay bro, you will get over it eventually."

Then Marinette walked in and Adrien's heart nearly skipped a beat.

Because there she was, his lady, his Marinette. Except she wasn't his anymore. She walked past Adrien and ignored his wallowing self-pity. Adrien frowned, remembering what had happened with his talk with Plagg.

"Boy, you really messed up this time didn't you?"

Adrien didn't respond and instead continued to cry in his empty house. His Father and Nathalie gone.

"I tried warning you kid, but you didn't listen."

Adrien sobbed harder.

"If only you could have seen that Marinette was Ladybug."

Then Plagg and Adrien froze, "Marinette is L-Ladybug?" Plagg dropped his cheese and put his paws to his mouth, "W-wait! The magic was supposed to stop me from saying her name! Why didn't it stop me!?"

Adrien only laid in his bed shocked

Plagg could only scream

The Miraculous Magic had failed.

"Marinette! Oh, congrats! I knew you would find someone!" Alya's voice rang through Adrien's mind as he snapped back to reality. He turned around to see all the girls in the class surrounding his lady, "Can we see it?" see what? "Oh tell us all the details!" details? "Um, what are you guys talking about?" Adrien asked politely, Mylene looked at him "Oh Adrien! That's right I don't think anyone told you yet!" yes please tell me.

"Lawrence proposed a promise ring to Marinette yesterday!"

"W-what?"

No.

"Yeah didn't you know that Lawrence, Marinette's boss has been courting Marinette for the past few months?"

NO no

"Uh no?"

No no no

"Yeah, yesterday Lawrence took me out on a fancy date and proposed that after graduation he would like to properly propose and marry me." Marinette told Adrien, but for some reason, she refused to look him in the eye, then he remembered that he would kiss Amanda in front of Marinette sometimes and god did he now realize what she meant.

"You and Adrien can break my heart all over again!"

"Y-your really gonna marry him?"He asked trying his best not to cry or sound heartbroken. The girls glared at him and Nino put a hand on his shoulder, "Well I told him I needed time to decide and he agreed." Marinette said as Adrien felt the room start to shrink. He stood up and smiled, "I need to use the bathroom, be right back."

Quickly he left the class and went to the boy's bathroom not realizing he left Plagg upstairs. He slammed the door and slid to the ground. He the heir to Gabriel was sitting on the floor of a dirty bathroom at age 18 after he realized that the girl he had been dating was not the love of his life and that the love of his life was already engaged to another man.