Other Sides of You

BakuDeku
Alternate Universes combine au
Or whatever we call it
Idk

Katsuki just wanted spicy ramen. He was out so during lunch he ran to the convienence store to grab some when he bumped into someone, yelled, and startled them into accidentally using their very strange quirk.

The teen had brought the stranger along with him, went to Nezu who apologized to the stranger, then basically told Katsuki to figure out how to live with it.

So now, Katsuki was stomping through the halls, steam-out-the-ears furious. The two persons that trailed behind him of course had their grumpy faces on, but were definitely less bothered- especially when he opened his classroom door.

"Izuku!"

"My Omega, you're here, too!"

Both of Katsuki's look-a-like's bolted across the unsuspecting classroom, the one wearing a green overcoat, leaping over desks to reach the greenette on the other side of the room.

Izuku shrieked as he was tackled out of his seat by two Katsukis.

Aizawa sighed and set his paper down, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Once getting over their shock, other students leapt out of their chairs.

"Oh my God, Deku!"

"Are you okay!"

"Hey, you! Get off him!"

The Katsuki with the dog ears snarled at Iida while the one wearing the fur-lined cape held out a very sharp cutlass the Kirishima.

Izuku was held tightly to the bare chested one, face bright red.

Katsuki threw his knapsack on,the ground, snarling. "Get the fuck off Deku!"

Both his look-a-likes turned to him, then scrunched their noses. "Who's 'Deku'?" Both asked in unison.

Izuku slowly raised his hand. "M-me... I am..."

The one with the cape loosened his hold only slightly. "Do you want us to let you go, love?"

Katsuki twitched, teeth gritting together.

"Uh, well... I need to do my school work... And I don't really understand what you are..."

Both reluctantly backed away from the greenette, the one with the wolf ears visibly sulking. Izuku pulled himself up, then sat back down at his desk, all the other students backing off.

Katsuki grumbled, grabbing his bag and walks to his desk. He plopped down and rubbed his face. Of course... Of all the other world mes, she had to bring two that were head-over-heels for Deku...

The two Katsuki's struggled and argued for a moment, then the half wolf one jumped over Izuku's desk. The greenette gasped, eyes wide, freezing up as he then nuzzled in his side, hugging his waist.

Izuku's cheeks lit up and he nearly squeaked as the caped Katsuki rested his head in his lap.

Aizawa groaned, watching the poor boy. "Will someone allow Midoriya to copy their notes after class?"