Situationship

Tododeku
Been so long
Hopefully I can actually finish this one
SMUT⚠️
NSFW
Quirkless!Deku au
Aged up kiddos

Shouto vividly remembers the night he met Izuku Midoriya. He knows it was about a year-and-a-half ago. It was the week after his twenty-third birthday, and the day has just been ass. His father was hounding him, he lost control of his fire, he destroyed a building and froze a civilian. Just a terrible fucking day.

So, because of his no-good day, he finally accepted the invitation to the bar with his old classmates.

He's always been a sort of recluse. A loner. He didn't particularly like being around other people, but he really needed several drinks that night.

Sometime after midnight that night, he met an angel.

Fluffy, green curls, viridian eyes and rosy cheeks splashed with freckles. Tanned skin, lean muscle, and just tall enough to reach Shouto's chin. His smile lit up the already-neon bar, his laughter sweet and contagious. Shouto felt his heart leap and stomach twist with butterflies as he admired the stranger from across the bar, chatting with Ochako Uraraka. He wondered briefly if they were friends from elsewhere.

The shorter sat next to Shouto later in the night and flashed him a kind smile in greeting. "You're Pro-Hero Shouto, right?"

Shouto gulped down his whiskey quickly, pursing his lips. "That would be me."

Green curls bounced gently as the other tilted his head, smile never faltering. However, his expression did soften. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you. I am a pretty big fan of yours."

Ugh, Shouto hated fans. Sure, it was nice to know the public loved him, but when they approached, his social battery flat-lined.

"Are you okay?"

The quiet question caught him off guard. Shouto slanted his head as he turned a narrow-eyed stare at Izuku. "What?"

This new smile was pensive as Izuku swirled the beer in his glass. "I saw the news today, so I was just wondering if you were okay... You don't have to answer of course, you can tell me to go away."

Shouto blinked slowly at him, then looked back to his empty glass. "Mm... not so okay, I suppose," he muttered, placing his glass back onto the napkin. "I don't like using my fire side. Hate it." Oh, shit. The alcohol is opening his fucking mouth. "Reminds me of my father. Reminds me of the torment and abuse and his 'training' growing up." He couldn't see, but the smile fell from Izuku's face, his expression morphing into sorrowful concern. "But my ice was useless today... fucking useless and I panicked. I hurt people, I damaged the city- I was still fucking useless." He waved to the bartender and watched as his glass was finally refilled.

Izuku reached a sympathetic hand out, but paused before touching him. Shouto was grateful for that. "I'm so sorry... that sounds terrible... I don't think I could use a quirk either if it reminded me of something so terrible..."

Shouto glanced back to the shorter, raising a curious brow. "What is your quirk?"

A sheepish grin curled his lips, hand coming back to rub at his neck. "I, uh... don't have one... I'm quirkless..."

Blinking again, Shouto was a little surprised. Quirkless is pretty rare these days.

"Oh, okay." Shouto nodded, taking a small sip of his whiskey. "What do you do for work?"

"Well, I wanted to be a hero," the greenette mused, accepting a refill of his drink. "That clearly wouldn't have worked out for me... so I became a quirk and physical therapist. I specialize with heros and law enforcement."