Innocence

Bakudeku
FantasyAU! Omegaverse!
Deaf!Nose-Blind!Deku
Been a while since I wrote a oneshot

Katsuki went by many names.

Crimson King. Beast King. Barbarian King. Tyrant. Conqueror. Dragon King.

All these names were known and feared across all the land. He did like, though, that the King theme was fairly consistent.

He is a ruthless man, taking whatever he wants by force. People dread the day he sets his sights on their lands.

His armies are the strongest, Navy the fiercest. His properties are bountiful, people wealthy. His people thrive under his rule and follow his biding without question. His soldiers loyal, and just as ruthless. Just as terrifying.

Katsuki accompanies his soldiers into wars, takes part in pillaging and taking land. He's set fires to villages, left cottages covered in the blood of non-compliant people, overthrown rulers and claimed their lands. He's known for sparing no one, for his cruelty.

He's known for his overwhelming power and his scent.

As an Alpha, especially such a powerful one, of course his scent will be considerably stronger than most. However, his smokey cedar scent becomes ashy and thick, and even a wiff can make his prey fall to their knees. It is said that his scent is so powerful, that you'd be able to smell him before you could even hear his army.

Now, he's not sure about all that, but he is proud of the reputation he has made for himself. Sure, his mother was powerful... But she hadn't conquered nearly half the world.

God, and the concubines he beds. Omegas,Betas and even submissive Alphas have all thrown themselves in his way, begging to be fucked by him. Katsuki could only comply when he himself was in the mood for a good fuck. Oh, and his room when in rut... Omegas and Betas were draped across his bed, on the bench beneath the window, over the floor, in his tub... Wherever he wanted, he had a hole eager to be fucked by him.

He is a King in every sense of the word. Feared, powerful, respected.

Nothing and no one can stand up to his raw strength.

~

Katsuki inhaled deeply through his nose, eyes closed as he reveled in the burning village before him. He grinned, arms folded over his chest. The sickening scent of blood and smoke filled the air, Katsuki's inner Alpha trilling in pride.

Just a few more villages and he'll reach the Jade Palace.

"My King!" One of his Knight's jogged up to him, placing a fist over his heart and bowing once halting before him. Katsuki raised a brow. "There's an Omega refusing to comply! We cannot get him to submit. He is unresponsive to our scents."

He hummed, looking passed his knight.

Three more of his soldiers were struggling with a dirtied Omega, thrashing and screaming unintelligibly. His soldiers looked ready to kill him.

Katsuki was quite amused by the fight the Omega was putting up. "His name?"

"Uhm... Don't know, sire. We found him hidden in a cupboard."