Calling a truce

Samar came outside of his parents room after explaining them that he is not going to Turkey  His mother was furious to say the least but he calmed her down by promising her that he will be planing his honeymoon as soon as he gets free from work which wasn't an entire lie but let's admit it he wasn't going to get free for a long time .
Sara paced in her room which she had finally came to term with that now this was her room as well while she waited for Samar to come back , just she was about turn for her next round of anxious pacing when  Samar entered the room surprisingly happy, Sara thought he would be angry about facing his mom which of course was her fault but seeing his happy face calmed her nerves a bit. she looked at his face questioningly wanting answer from him but he dashed towards the washroom without even acknowledging her ,so silent treatment continues ,A whole week has passed and he haven't spoken a word with her ,Sara thought to herself .honestly Sara was getting tired of his behaviour and it had only been a day .She didn't know for how long she had to endure this but she has had enough of this , she at first decided to sleep in her old room but she didn't wanted to ring any bells in their parent's mind .they were already getting suspicious and she didn't want to encourage it by sleeping in a separate bedroom.
Samar came out of the washroom after freshening up took his laptop and sat on the bed he just had to send few emails which were pending . He decided he needed to sort things out with Sara not only for both of theirs sake but for Anaya too. Speaking of Anaya where is she ? he thought . He looked up from his screen and after sending the last email , closing his laptop he asked Sara
"Where is Anaya?"
So now he is talking , Sara thought as much as she wanted to show attitude and wanted to do the same thing he did with her she decided against it and answered " slept"
" too bad I wanted to take her out for an ice cream , let it be will take her tomorrow InshaAllah " said Samar disappointingly
" I am sure she will like that " Sara smiled
"So how was your day?" Asked Sara testing her luck as now that he was talking she can have a proper conversation with him .
" busy " said Samar in one word surprised that Sara wanted know about his day .
"Oh" replied Sara not knowing what to make of his monosyllabic reply , will he answer her other questions or not , but she wanted to know what did mom tell him so she asked" what did mom say ?" curiosity getting better of her
Oh this why she wanted to talk , Samar smiled inwardly .
" Nothing , why ?"not wanting to delve into the details
Again Sara didn't know what to make of his answer as he wasn't sharing anything,so she let it slide for now and went to check up on Anaya , it was all new for her as it was for the first time Anaya for sleeping separately from her and it was hard for her but was relieved to see that Anaya sleeping peacefully in her crib.
Coming back into the room she saw Samar watching some videos on his mobile while she made her way towards the closet to get ready for bed After freshening up she nibbled her lips while thinking what should she do now ,she stalled for a minute rearranging some things on her dresser ,tired from all the activities from the day she just wanted to sleep, she applied moisturiser slowly and took time to comb her hairs into a braid . And awkwardly sat on her dresser's chair .
Suddenly not wanting to beat around the bush she wanted to talk properly to Samar about their situation as this silence between them was killing her so she asked. Since past week they both have been sleeping uncomfortably on the extreme conners of the bed , Not only it was hard to sleep like this but also way awkward so she asked
"Do you mind if I sleep with you" suddenly getting red faced by the double meaning of the sentence
Thinking today they will finally decide their sleeping situation and at this point she didn't mind sleeping on the couch even though it looked extremely uncomfortable but it would be better than the situation she is stuck in right now .
And looking at Samar's shocked face he also was misunderstood so she clarified
" I mean on the bed like you know ;like on the same bed " she stuttered all flustered
" Of course , why would you think I would mind?" Said Samar composing himself.

What will you think will happen next
I smell drama ! drama!