wedding jitters

Sara couldn't believe that , today she was going to get married, as she gazed at the beautiful henna design on her hand she couldn't pin point one emotion ,she was feeling right now. it felt like she had become numb from all the commotion from last week ,which literally included shopping and some more shopping,she was waiting for her wedding dress to come as it was a surprise ,Samar had strictly told mom not to show it to Sara ,He wanted it to be  surprise for her ,she basked in the alone time before the make up artist come and she have to start getting ready for the wedding which was only few hours away now .Anaya was with her mom who was throughly enjoying  the festivities,if she was not with sara or Aneesa then you will find her with Ayesha, three months pregnant,Ayesha was glowing and was looking more beautiful than ever , Sara was so grateful to Allah (s.w.t.) for giving her a friend like Ayesha if not for her ,sara wouldn't have been able to cope up with all the wedding stuff going on in her life ,Ayesha had cheered her up whenever sara was feeling low , and never got annoyed with sara when she had called her so many times in a day just to talk .
there were not many people invited for the wedding. beside Ahmed's family and close friend Sara had invited Fiza and Mahira who had promised her that they will come
She heard the knock on the door she opened thinking it must be her makeup stylist who was scheduled to come but instead it was her mum with giant bag in one hand and Anaya in the other hand.
As her mother entered , Sara took Anaya from her mother's hand and kissed her daughter .They both sat on the bed and Aneesa opened the bag, inside it was a beautiful peach colour dress with light golden embroidery on it Sara was speechless ,the dress was beautiful she  didn't know what to say so simply said," its beautiful " it amazed her that how the dress has everything she liked right  from the colour to the pattern on the dress everything was beautiful and how she liked .It was perfect .
her mother was bubbling from excitement as she showed her another bag which was identical to the bigger one just smaller in size
she opened it and showed Sara the dress same as her wedding dress in the size of Anaya
seeing the overwhelmed expression on sara's face her mother said " it was Samar's idea ,I tried this on Anaya and i can't tell you how beautiful she was looking, samar wanted this so badly that he practically forced the designer to make exact copy of your dress"
sara don't know why but tears were rolling down on her face as she hugged both Aneesa and Anaya at the same time
Aneesa made dua for her daughter  to whom even though she had not given birth to but was hers by every means, Aneesa was so blessed to have a daughter who was so kind , humble ,beautiful and strong and Aneesa was so proud of  her .
She hugged Sara once again and excused
herself as she had lots of work to do
********************
When Sara saw herself in the mirror , she was grateful that makeup artist had listened to her and kept her makeup light and simple as she didn't wanted it to be loud and heavy . she was yet to tie her hijab , so she marvelled at the amazing hairdo  that the artist had  made .
when she  was satisfied with her look  she called Ayesha to help her for tying her hijab
"Ya Allah ,Sara you look amazing MashaAllah ,i bet samar will not be able to take eyes off you "
said Ayesha entering the room
Having Ayesha in the room cheered up sara a little bit , it was just half and hour left before her father comes with imam and two witnesses one being Jameel uncle .
ayesha too was looking beautiful in full lenght blue gown with sequinned work , her pregnancy glow was clearly  making her look more radiant and beautiful than she already was
Soon Mahra and fiza entered the room they came early as they had promised Sara. fiza was holding Anaya who was looking so cute in her peach dress ,fiza was smothering Anaya with kisses and Anaya didn't look to happy about it.
" Sara you have a beautiful baby , i am taking her home  with me" fiza joked
" Mahra ,fiza i am so glad you came" said Sara grateful that they came even when inviting them on such short notice .
"well  we wouldn't have missed it for the world , and my ,my, you look gorgeous Sara !" said Mahra
"where are your boys, Mahra?" asked sara referring to Mahra's sons , changing the topic as she don't know how to take praise or a compliment
"They are with their father, i have trusted him with them to not break anything,I don't know how I feel about it know , may be i should call him and ask him where they are"said Mahra already making a call to her husband
Ayesha and fiza rolled their eyes on typical Mahra's  behavior always fretting  about  her sons
soon they left to reach the reception venue ,as it was time for her father to come to take her consent  for her Nikkah .
Sara was fine when she woke up in the morning , fully accepting the fact that she was going to marry a man today she never would have imagined as her life parter , she was o.k. when her father had come  to meet her after breakfast and she felt she was ready to accept the new part of her life when she was getting ready for her wedding but as she heard the knock on the door knowing it was her father Sara didn't know why she was feeling like she couldn't do it , her heart was beating like crazy and her palms got sweaty but she managed to calm her down, she recited dhikr which always helped her . finally she got up and opened the door .
******************************************