It's not like I was involved or anything really. It's just that my body seem to always betray me when we were alone. My body craved his touch, even when I try to reason with myself that this was a hopeless situation that would only leave me hurt.

"Anyways that's none of my business if you guys want to fuck each other or not. I just came to inform you that the pilot says that the jet will be ready by 6pm today" she said.

"Why didn't he call me?" Emilio asked.

"Oh he called you many times, but I guess you were too busy to answer your phone" she teased.

He didn't reply. I was very uncomfortable sitting on his lap with sister in the room, but he just wouldn't allow me to get up.

"I'll leave you guys to it. Oh and by the way use a condom, I'm way too young to be an aunt" she called out as she left the room.

I was beyond mortified. I was blushing so much I was sure my entire face was red by now. Emilio on the other just laughed it off. It was the first time that I have ever heard him laugh and it was beautiful.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he said with that arrogant smirk he always wore.

I didn't even notice that I was staring at him all this time.

"I've seen better" I retorted with a smirk of my own.

"Oh really?" he asked sitting up, bringing his face closer.

"Yes really"

His face was just a few inches from mine now. He was leaning in closer and just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he brought his lips to my ears instead and whispered.

"We'll have to continue this another time, Tesoro" he whispered biting my ear and then pushing me off his lap.

"Asshole" I muttered, heading for the door.

I had thought he was going to kiss me, but instead the asshole pushed me off his lap. He thought that he could tease me and get away with it. HELL NO!

He only laughed as I stomped my way to the door.

"Pack a suitcase. Make sure you pack something sexy to wear to the club" he called out, just as I slammed the door behind me.

Pack something sexy. I'll show him sexy alright.

...

I was officially done packing. I don't know how long we were going to stay in Italy for so I just threw a lot of clothes in the suitcase I found in the closet.

Thinking about it, I still don't understand why he bought me all these clothes. Some of which I could never afford. Yet he spent all this money on clothes for me, his prisoner.

Could he really like me?

And if he did like me, could I look pass all the horrible things he has done to me, including still holding me against my will.

This was a complicated situation. I never expected to feel anything other than hatred towards him, but somehow I feel like I could tolerate his presence. I mean I don't feel the growing need to chuck a pan at his face every time I see him anymore.

Or was it just lust?

Of course it was just lust for him. The only time he's shown interest in me is when we were alone. We've never sat down and had a real conversation. The only thing that did the talking between us was our bodies and somehow I was ok with that.

But was I ready to take the next step?

Could I let him take the only precious thing I have left?