The Maid I fell In Love With Part ll

Start from the beginning

After throwing up for the fourth time today, Nicki quickly brushed her teeth and then splashed her face with some water. It's like the sickness just keeps on getting worse. She'd never thrown up this much or felt this sick before. While wiping her face with her towel, she suddenly heard her bedroom door open and then close.

Seconds later, Beyoncé appeared in front of her.... With a pregnancy test box. Nicki eyed the test before looking back at Beyoncé with a confused look. "Bey, I'm not preg-"

"You need to take this," Beyoncé said sternly, cutting her off.

"For what?" Nicki challenged.

"What do you mean for what? I'm not dumb Onika, you been throwing up a little too much and you're looking different," Beyoncé said. "Did you just throw up again?"

Nicki slowly nodded her head yes. "Exactly why you need to take this test. I'm not saying you're pregnant.... But we still need to make sure. And if you're not pregnant, I need to call a doctor and make sure everything is alright with you. You know how much I care about you Onika," Beyoncé says making Nicki feel warm.

"Thanks Bey, but I'm pretty sure I'm not preg-"

"Onika take the test, I'm not going to ask you again," Beyoncé says.

"Beyoncé how can I be pregnant? I haven't slept with nobody but you. And you're a female, there's no way your sperms could work," Nicki says causing a dead silence between them. "Right?" Nicki asked nervously as Beyoncé stared at her.

"Onika my sperms work," Beyoncé finally says. Nicki felt her heart drop to her ass and sweat began forming on her body.

"W-what?" A surprised Nicki asked. She then began remembering that evening when they shared their love.... And Beyoncé releasing all of her sperms inside of her. Nicki felt her heartbeat pick up, not knowing what  else to say.

"Yea, they work," Beyonce soft voice trailed off.

"You-you never told me that," Nicki says nervously. All that talking and "getting to know each other," Beyonce never once told Nicki about her sperms, or how her and Diamonte have been trying for a baby for years. For some reason, she wanted to keep that information to herself.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you before," Beyonce said. Nicki not knowing what to say stood there debating whether or not if she should take this test. She was a nervous wreck. She felt her whole body shaking and her heart beat going faster than usual.

"Fine I'll take it," She muttered. Feeling stupid as ever, she quickly grabbed the box before shutting her bathroom door in Beyoncé's face.

Beyonce knew that Onika would be pissed about it. After all, she was extremely wrong for not letting Nicki know that her sperms worked perfectly fine. And she was definitely wrong for releasing all of her semen inside Onika and not using a condom.

Sitting on Onika's bed, waiting for her to come out, she felt nervous but yet also excited. She really loved Onika, so if she did turned out to be pregnant, Beyonce would be overjoyed. She'll do everything she can to take care of both Onika and her child and be there for them.

She was so excited that she even forgot all about Diamonte..... And how she would break the news to her. She shrugged her shoulders, not really caring about Diamonte at this minute. She'll figure out what to do and how to handle this situation once Onika actually confirm she's pregnant.

After about 5 minutes, the bathroom door slowly opened revealing a shock Onika standing there with both of the sticks in her hand. Beyoncé got up walking towards her as Nicki simply let out a shaky sigh. She held up the sticks in front of Bey and nodded her head slowly. "I'm p-pregnant," She said in almost a whisper.