You can't top me

Author's POV

The boys sat together on the same boring couch that they've been sitting on for weeks. " oh my godddd", Taehyung groaned. His body was halfway on the couch. " How about we watch a movie," Jin suggested; picking up the discarded remote from the carpeted floor. They all hummed in agreement. Jin decided to put on " Trolls World Tour". " How come the k pop trolls have to be evil," Jungkook asked. Yoongi gave him the ' keep talking and i'll beat you, and that's on period' look, shutting him up immediately.

*Time Skip*

When the movie finally ended all of the members split up to do their own thing.

The rest of this one shot will be told in each of there point of view, this will be a special and final final as a thank you for all of the love enjoy , also the members will have their own small condos besides the big house that they share<3

Jin's POV

I got off the couch and decided to put my mask on and go to bighit, when I got there I immediately went to the dance room and danced to Lucifer by NOIR. I didn't expect to see Namjoon staring at me like I was his prey. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear, " Oh jinnie dear, I've never seen you look so alluring before". I scoffed and pushed him away from me. Like does this dude really think he was going to top me. After I pushed him he growled and walked straight toward me. " What?" I asked smugly, knowing just what he wanted. I took two steps towards him; once I was at where he was standing I grabbed his jaw tightly. He tried to pull away, " get your hands of my chin princess, before I do something that you won't like" He growled. I moved my hands from his jaw to his hair. I gave it a couple of harsh tugs before saying, " What makes you think that you're in control?". He groaned as my tugs tightened. I smirked thinking about all of the bad things I was going to do to him." It's so sad that you think you can control me," I said. His eyes darted up to mine, I winked at him before throwing him to the ground. " Meet me in the car," I instructed, leaving him to collect himself off the floor. " Why should I listen to you," He snarled as my feet were halfway out of the door. I dragged my eyes over to look at him, his eyes met mine seeing the lust, dominance, and anger resulting in him getting up and running to the car quickly. I followed after him making my way to the driver's seat and making my way home.

*time skip*

I walked out of the driver's seat making my way to the door, I turned around to see Namjoon trying to walk away sneakily. " And what do you think you are doing?" I said deeply. He stopped in his tracks and turned to me slowly. " I-i was, just..." He stuttered. I walked over to his shivering body, without much thought I threw him over my shoulder. Once we made it inside and passed the kitchen up the stairs to my room I threw him onto the floor, without a thought, " Before I come back I want you to be stripped from your clothes ass up and face down". I walked out my bedroom down the hall to this special room that contained all of my adult stuff, I grabbed a couple of things before walking back to my room.

..............................................................................................................................

Namjoon's POV

I never saw Jin like this, when he tugged at my hair and spoke to me; I felt my stomach tighten, and twist. After he did that he threw me onto the floor like I was nothing, and ordered me around. After I spoke back he looked at me with lust, dominance, and anger; I knew I had to go quickly so I speed walked to his car. When we made it to our condo, I tried to run away but ended up getting thrown over his shoulder and thrown on his bedroom floor before being told to strip and go ass up and face down. Who does he think he is ordering me around, I top not him.

Currently

The said male walked into the room with. WAIT IS THAT A COCK RING AND.... he put the items down before walking over to my figure standing next to the bed he wanted me to be ass up and face down on. " I thought I told you to be without clothes, ass up and face down on the bed," He growled. I tried to swallow down my fear before saying, " you don't own me, I own you bitch". I regretted saying that when all of the sudden I found my face pressed into the mattress and my clothes being ripped off my body. I cursed silently when he said, " Do you still think that you're in any position to be the tough cookie". I didn't answer, resulting in me getting harsh slaps to each of my cheeks. Author's note: the rest will be told in no ones POV