Home drama

Jin's POV
*Morning time*
I stretched and got out of my bed. Oof! I opened my door and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast started. I grabbed the pancake mix and mixed it into the bowl. I poured the mix into the pan, after it cooked thoroughly I put the finished pancakes on the boys plates. " Guys breakfast is ready" I yelled. The boys came downstairs and picked up a plate. " Where's the toppings Jin" yoongi asked coldly. I side eyed him. " First of all it's hyung to you, and secondly God gave you legs so use them" I said sassily. He slammed his hand on the table. " Well dance practice was..." he was cut off by Taehyung. " Yoongi shut the hell up and stop being rude to Jin cause we didn't ask for your input". Everyone started laughing while wiping tears from their eyes. " But seriously, what is your problem yoongi, like I'm deadass serious" Jimin said honestly. Yoongi flipped him off. " Bitch I can do that too" Jungkook sassed. He then brought two of his middle fingers up. Everyone gasped, " damn" someone said. The boys glared at each other with hatred. " Keep on, and I'll beat you with my spatula, you here, now keep going and see what happens" I said while pointing my spatula at them. They all gulped and finished their food.

No one's POV

The boys placed their bowls in the sink and went back upstairs to get ready for their dance practice. Jungkook went to his shared room with Taehyung and took a shower. He put on a white tank top and some black rip jeans. He put on his black beanies and mask. " Get your ass down here" Jin yelled. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked down stairs to where they were at. By the time Jungkook stepped off the last step and outside they were already in the car. Namjoon beeped the horn signaling Jungkook to hurry up. Jungkook ran to the car and hopped into the backseat. " Bruh, you were taking too long" Namjoon said. " Shut your bitch ass the fuck up" Jungkook snarled. They spend the rest of the car ride bickering. Namjoon stopped the car at the entrance of big hit entertainment. They all piled out of the car. They walked into the building to their designated dance room. Their dance instructor shaquita was there waiting for them. " Ok guys, put your stuff down and get into position" she yelled. They put their stuff down and began dancing to there new song cemetery (this is a song that I wrote). Hoseok stepped on Jin's shoes. " You stepped on my new pink Tim's you bitch" Jin screamed. " Jin calm down it isn't that serious" hobi scoffed. "How could you" Jin gasped. " If y'all gonna keep arguing, then get out of my studio" shaquita yelled. " I'm sorry Jin" hobi apologies. " Shut up, don't talk to me" Jin wailed. " Now you just being freaking dramatic" hobi said. Jin ran out of the dance studio. " Sometimes I think he is a girl" Tae said. Jin ran back into the studio. " Bitch what did you say" Jin sassed. " Bitch I said that sometimes I think your a girl" Tae sassed back. Jin took off his imaginary earrings. " Let's go bitch, since you have stuff to say" Jin yelled. The other members just stood there snickering. " What y'all laughing at, y'all want beef too" Jin and Tae said in unison. " Sit your asses down, I don't got time for no drama queen bitch and the instigator" Namjoon bellowed. Everyone stopped their bickering. " Get in the car all of you NOW!" Namjoon screamed. The members scrambled to the car cause mad Namjoon is scary Namjoon. " I'm very sorry shaquita" Namjoon apologies. Shaquita nodded in understandingly. Namjoon raced back to the car and settled in the driver's seat. "When we get home I want y'all to get in the bath and wait for me in my room" Namjoon said calmly. He pulled up into the driveway and everyone scrambled out of the car to their rooms. Namjoon went up to his room took a quick shower and put on his PJs. The boys walked into the room with their heads down. " Now I'm gonna ask why I shouldn't pull the belt out and whoop your asses for cursing and having attitude, I know I argued back but I stopped while kept going, not only but in the house but IN PUBLIC" Namjoon yelled. " I'm sorry hyung" they said in unison. " Yeah we're sorry if we embarrassed you" yoongi said. " It's ok boys, but if this keeps up I won't hesitate to whoop your butts,love you guys now go to bed" Namjoon joked. They all jumped on Namjoon and hugged him. " Do you guys want to sleep in my room tonight" Namjoon asked. "Mmhhmm" they all nodded. That night was more peaceful than that day.

*I hope y'all enjoyed this*~bella