Chapter 4

*Author's Note*
I'm very sorry that I have not updated so I'll try to update often. Like always please comment. This chapter will be longer. ON WITH THE STORY.

Jin's POV
I can't believe that Jungkook kidnapped this poor boy from his home. I'm going to introduce the boy to the gang. " Tae baby can you please wake up". I said. Taehyung rubbed his eyes. " How did I get here?"Tae asked. " You fell asleep"I said. I can't believe jungkook would do such a thing to this poor boy. " come on baby, don't worry Eomma will protect you" I said. Tae raised his arms signaling for me to pick him up. Aish this cutie is going to be the death of me.

No ones POV
Jin carried Tae to the kitchen were the boys were currently talking. " ahem I would like you guys to meet Taehyung he is a little so please be gentle" Jin said. All eyes shifted to the little that was being held by Jin. Taehyung jumped out of Jin's arms and ran to each of the members and gave them hugs and kisses. " hi my name is Jimin aka chim chim" jimin said. "What's Gucci it's the most swaggiest person yoongi aka suga" Yoongi said. " hi it's Namjoon aka RM" Namjoon said. The author is feeling lazy so she won't continue with the introduction. Taehyung looked at all the tall handsome men.

Tae's POV
"Hi" I waved at them. Oh there is daddy. I began slipping into little space. I ran to daddy and said " dwaddy I'm thwirsty" all the members stared at me in shock. " are y'all gonna just stand there this boy is thirsty" suga said. I giggled at what hyungie said. " here prince" J-hope handed me my bottle. " tank you hyungie" I said. " no problem prince" j-hope said. I noticed that daddy looked really sad so I walked to him and gave him a big hug and said " dwon't bwe swad dwaddy" everyone in the room cooed at me. I began feeling tired again so  I walked to eomma and pulled on his sleeve. He looked down. " is my little prince tired" Jin asked. " yewsh eomma" I said. Eomma picked me up and carried me to his room and picked out a giant pink t-shirt and some boxers and changed me into the outfit. " goodnight eomma" I said as Jin settled me onto the bed and tucked me under the covers. " goodnight my little prince" Jin said.

Jin's POV
I left tae in my room and went downstairs to clean up. " how's my baby doing" RM said. " Namjoon your drunk please take your butt to bed" I said. " but I love you hyung" I blushed at his words. I've always had feelings for Namjoon I never knew he felt that way about me. I ran to the kitchen before he could make any moves. Wow um I'm shookeith.

Time skip to the morning because your author is a lazy bum

" wake up fools breakfast is ready" I called. There was a rumble of padded feet across the floor of course RM was the first to enter the kitchen. " hyung this smells good" Rm said. I knew I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and my face was inches away from his. " enough namjin couple" suga growled. " were not a couple" we said at the same time. Rm backed away and took his seat. Wait were is my prince. I ran upstairs to my room. The site was just adorable taehyung was cuddled into my blanket. " baby come on wake up and get dressed so you can have breakfast and we can go shopping for clothes" I said. " ok eomma" tae said. I put tae into one of jungkook's sweatshirts and gave him sweatpants of jimins. I carried him downstairs and placed him into his high chair.

Taehyung's POV
After eomma set me in my high chair he placed a plate full of fruit. I was struggling trying to eat. " baby boy do you need some help eating.......

* What will happen next?