Chapter 9

No one's POV
They noticed Namjoon crying. " Joonie why are you crying" Jin said concerned. " Mm-my sister been killed" RM said through his tears.
The guys were shocked as to what was said. " Who killed her" Jungkook asked. " Ii don't know" RM said. Suga growled, " I think I know who did" they all looked at suga. "Who" Jimin asked. " Our rival gang Super M" suga said through gritted teeth. " We gonna have to pay him a visit" Jungkook said. " Jin I need you to dress up as a disguise so we can get him, RM and suga I need y'all to get the rest of the gang and tell them the plan, suga can your sister watch Taehyung" Jungkook said. " Yes she can I'll call her right now" suga said.

Suga's POV
" RM meet me in the car I'm bout to call my sister" I said. He nodded.
I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.
Ring ring
"Hello who is this?"
" Sukina don't play with me you know exactly who this is"
" I know I was playing around damn"
" Well can you watch Taehyung"
" Who da fuck is Taehyung"
" Jungkook's boyfriend that he kidnapped"
" Why did something happen"
" Naw Dora I called you for no reason"
" Anyway tell me when I get there I got stuff to do"
" Ok bye love ya"
Beeep
Damn not a goodbye I love you back. I walked to the car and got inside. " Don't worry Namjoon I got yo back those son of a bitches will pay for making you sad. I went into the front seat of the car and headed to our warehouse.
Jin's POV
Ok what to wear I know the leader mark likes crop tops and lace booty shorts. Oh look I found it. It was white lace bra with matching lace booty shorts. (Picture up top) I put on some gold eyeshadow and sparkly lip gloss. Ok now let's get this hair done. Ok now I'm ready imma see if anyone else is ready. I pulled out my phone and texted jungkook.

Pinkalicious: Jungkook I'm ready

Kookie🐰: ok where at the warehouse
can you wait til yoongi's sister is here I don't want tae to be there alone.

Pinkalicious: wait you mean Sukina I've not seen her since she was 6 years old how old is she now and ok

Kookie 🐰: she's 13 years old, and from what yoongi told me she is really stubborn and a little herself, she's part of girl called project X. She is very shy and is yoongi's step sister.

Pinkalicious: wait she's 13 what makes you think that she can watch after tae.

Kookie 🐰: I trust yoongi hyung and who's the leader me or you.

Pinkalicious: I don't know you tell me and ok, I think that's her gotta go meet you their kookie.

Kookie 🐰: ok well bye and no what never fucking mind.
I went to the door and opened it. " Hi Sukina come in Taehyung is napping currently" I said. " Hi Jin" she said. I understand she doesn't feel right with using honorifics so I'm not mad at her. I let her into the house and lead upstairs to tae's room. I noticed she was kinda limping. So I went to confront her, " bella are you ok". She looked nervous and scared and said " don't worry I deserved it for disobeying Master". I stared at her in shock. How could someone do this to this poor girl. I pulled out my phone and contacted jungkook's number
Ring ring
" Hello Jin hyung are you on your way?"
" Um you guys need to come over right now"
"Why what happened"
"Um just the guys and come, something is wrong with yoongi's sister"
" Ok we're on our way"
"Ok bye"
I looked at Sukina and picked her up and put her in yoongi's bed.

Yoongi's POV
Jungkook picked up his phone and was talking to someone. His faced turned pale with worry. " Jungkook what's wrong" I asked concerned. " We have to get back to the house something is wrong with your sister" he said. My eyes began bulging. I dropped whatever was in my hand. " What are you waiting for let's go" I growled. They nodded and we all headed to our cars.
Time skip to the house
No one's POV
We barged into the house. We saw Jin with tae in his lap who was sleeping. " Where is my sister?" Yoongi growled. Jin pointed upstairs. We all headed upstairs we found her in yoongi's room in a ball rocking back and fourth. Yoongi reached out to her. And she cringed backwards. " Sukina can you please tell us what is wrong" yoongi asked softly. She shooked her head fastly. We sighed and walked out the room. " Jin can you tell us what happened" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded. " Well when we walked upstairs I noticed she was limping and she looked scared and then she said don't worry I deserved it for disobeying Master. And was like what the hell" Jin said. We all looked shooked at his words. Yoongi walked back into the room. " Sukina who did this to you" yoongi asked. " Master does this when I disobey him" she said. My fist clenched. " Who is your master?" Yoongi asked. " Master Mark(no hate against mark from NCT)" she stated. The bastard is gonna pay for what he did to me and namjoon's sister. I walked out the room. They all looked at me for an answer. " It was mark the leader of super M" I said. Their eyes darkened at my words. " For now we gonna have to keep a close eye on Taehyung" yoongi said. " Wait where did Taehyung go" hoseok asked. We looked confused. Then we got a text message from Mark.
Stranger: " yoongi your sister tastes delicious if you ever want to see her or the boy then you better come or they both die well bye for now"
We all looked shocked. " RM do you have any leads on to where they could be?" Yoongi asked. " Well I tracked the phone and it looks like he's at his warehouse somewhere in Busan"
I cocked my head. Well two people can play that game. " For now let's get a good night rest cause I need my beauty sleep" jin said. We nodded and headed of to our rooms and went to sleep.

*Author's Note*
Well this chapter was long, next chapter is gonna be lit but I need to think so I'll make a filler chapter on Jin's lil outfit 😏. -벨라
What will happen next? 1109 words