Last Chapter: Namjin

Namjoon's POV

I want to do something nice for my jinnie. So I decided to go buy him his favorite flowers, a purple rose bouquet. And I'm going to take him to this fancy restaurant called " singularity". I want to propose to him. We've been together since junior year of highschool. I walked into my house after I finished these thoughts. As soon as I entered the house I was greeted by my youngest son Jungkook aka Kookie. " Appa!, your home" Kookie squealed. He wrapped his tiny arms around my waist. I ruffled his messy golden locks. He ran away to probably go play with his bunny plushie. I was greeted by my other four children, Yoongi aka Suga, Hoseok aka Hobi, Taehyung aka tae tae, jimin aka Chim. " Hi appa!," They said in unison. I wrapped my arms around them. Twenty minutes my beautiful boyfriend walked into the house. We gave each other a peck on the lips. And then he greeted the children with a great big hug.

Jin's POV

My life couldn't be more perfect. As soon as I got home. I was greeted by my wonderful boyfriend and children. I put my stuff down, and went into the kitchen to make something to eat. I was cutting up the beef to put on top of the ramyeon. I felt two large arms wrap around my waist. " I hope this dinner is for the kids and not you," He whispered in my ear. I turned around to look at him. " why? Are you planning on taking me out somewhere?," I said. " Yes, to that fancy restaurant, " Singularity"." He said, " ok, we can call Wooshu[ I.Z, kpop rock band member] to go and look after the kids" I suggested. " he's already here playing with children, come on let's get ready" He said. I nodded my head, we headed upstairs to get ready. I decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I put on a black suit with some black converse high tops. I had put on some golden eye shadow and sparkly pink lip gloss. By the time we had left the house, it was night fall. Namjoon pulled up to the restaurant. Wow! This place is very nice. He opened up my side of the door. As soon as we walked into the restaurant, we were immediately seated in this secluded area. We ate some beef stew with some rose champagne. Namjoon then got down on one knee. " Would you Kim Seokjin make me the happiest man and marry me?" He recited. Tears of joy ran down my face, " yes, yes, I will". With that we kissed and hugged and my children ran into the restaurant and hugged us. The onlookers clapped and cheered.

Well that's the end of the books, I want to thank those reading my struggles with this book and also, remember the updated story of this book is on Starlightbaby8 's account.

Purple you- Bella-nim.