I'm in the ghetto ratata ratata

No one's POV

We were just sitting around chilling. *Pow pow*

" Hyung was that gun shot" Jungkook whimpered. " Naw, it's a fucking helicopter" yoongi said sarcastily. " were in the ghetto ratata ratata," hoseok sung. All the members stared at him and gave him the squinty eyes[ the look in which you don't know what they are thinking]. " What wrong timing," Hoseok sheepishly said. " Hobi,this isn't funny, our maknae is scared," Namjoon lectured. Hoseok took a glance out the window and saw,..............

Hoseok's POV

What the hell! Why is this crazy ass lady waving around a gun? " Hyung there is a crazy ass woman waving around a gun," I said in disbelief.

Producer: what were you thinking at the time when you saw this so called; "crazy woman waving around a gun?

Hoseok: I was scared then confused, like why is this woman waving around a gun? Is she tryna to shoot her eye out?

Producer: * ha ha* ok well thank you Hoseok.

Hoseok: No problem ^ heart smile^

No one's POV

" Hyung I'm scared," Jungkook cried. Jin rushed to his baby and gave him a big hug. " It's ok," Jin said while stroking his hair. The other members followed soot. " Imma call the police, be right back," Jimin said. Jimin rushed to his room to get his phone. He dialed 911 into his cell phone, "

Phone operator: hello! How can I help you?

Jimin: um....hello well there is this crazy woman waving around a gun.

Phone operator: sir, can you please state your name for me please.

Jimin: My name is Jimin, Park Jimin.

Phone operator: well Mr. Park Jimin....you realize yall in the ghetto, so there ain't nothing that I can...welp peace yo.

Jimin growled as the operator hung up on him.

Jimin's POV

Producer: how did this make you feel?

Jimin: pissed of course, like I know i'm in the ghetto, but your a police officer so do your job stupid.

Producer: who do you think you are talking to?

Jimin: oh! So that stupid phone officer.

Producer: says the one who doesn't got no damn jams.

Jimin: bitch! I just happen to have jams in my arms.

Producer: at least I got a higher IQ.

Jimin: how high is your IQ, hm let me guess 12.

Producer: [ jumps out her chair to attack jimin, but then gets dragged away by security guards]

Jimin: that's why you don't mess with me bitch.

No one's POV

Jimin walked to the members and told them what happened.

" well, since this the ghetto,". Yoongi pulled out a gun and shot the woman. " yoongi, what the hell is wrong with you?" Namjoon yelled. Yoongi just shrugged and walked off to bed. The rest of the members followed soot, while Namjoon stood there in shock.

Y'all don't forget that the new version of Mafia's Little boy is on Starlightbaby8 's channel or account. Whatever you want to call it.