Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV
"Baby boy do you need some help eating" jungkook asked. I shyly shook my head yes. " use your words" jungkook said. " yes daddy" I said. Daddy began to feed me some strawberries. I began slipping into little space. " ywummy thwish twaste gwood dwaddy" I squealed. " oh my god that's so cute" j-hope exclaimed. I blushed at the attention that I was getting. " after breakfast we're going shopping for clothes and things for taehyung" jin said. Yay we're going shopping today. " eomma I'm dwone eating" I said.
Jin's POV
" eomma I'm dwone eating " tae said. I walked over to where he was and carried him up to my room and put him in a my sweatshirt and my sweat pants. He jumped off the bed did a little andand did a little dance. " baby boy are you trying to do the shoot" jungkook said. " andshit you freaking scared me" I said. Jungkook looked at me then quickly picked up my tae. " how come you always have tae like just go and flirt with namjoon or something like damn" jungkook said. I blushed and then swatted jungkook out my room. "" yah what was that for hyung" jungkook yelled. I slammed the door in his face. I ignored his protesting. After I finished getting dressed. " GUYS IT'S TIME TO GO" I yelled. Everyone ran downstairs and ran out side to our white van and not the creepy child molester type stuff.
*time skip to the mall*
No ones POV
" ok y'all we're gonna split up into pairs" Jin said. " ok well of coarse we know the namjin will be sticking together" suga said. " will you stop calling us that" Rm snarled. " you never said it wasn't true" suga said with a smirk. " will y'all quit it your scaring the little prince" j-hope snarled. " yeah we haven't even made it into the store and y'all acting like children" Jin said.

* what will happen next.
* authors note *
If you like this story please like and comment
-