Chapter 8

Next morning
I turned to my side and turned to my clock. 9:00 o'clock, shit I woke up too late. I pulled the covers off of me and walked down to the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen the members were up and eating breakfast. " Good morning hyungs" I said. They nodded their heads at me. " Good morning Daddy" Taehyung said. " Good morning baby boy" I said. Jin hyung passed me a plate of eggs and bacon. I began eating. " So what are we doing today?" J- hope asked. I shrugged my shoulders. " Well I'm taking Jin out on a date" RM said. Jin started blushing. " Who cares anygay me Jimin and hoseok are gonna go see It chapter 2, what y'all losers gonna do?" Suga said while pointing to Jungkook and Taehyung. They both shrugged at the same time. " I don't know what he gonna do but I'm gonna get me some dollar store kookies get it because that's in his name" Tae said while giggling.

No one's POV
Everyone stared at taehyung like he was crazy. "Why is everyone looking at me like that" Taehyung said with a pout. Jin hyung reached over the table and pinched tae's cheek. " Oh my gayness that was the most cutest thing I've ever seen" Jin squealed. " Yah I thought I was the cutest thing you've ever seen" RM said with a pout. They all looked at him with disgust. " Why are y'all staring at me?" RM asked. " Maybe cause your the ugliest person I know" suga said. " Hyungie that's mean" tae gasped. Taehyung ran up to him and gave him a hug. " Well enough of this shit come on guys the movie starts in an hour" Jimin says. Jimin,suga,and hoseok began walking to the door. "Well peace out my dudes" j-hope said. " Never fucking say that again" suga said. With that the three of them left out the door. " Well the dinner reservations I set up doesn't start until 6 o'clock and it's currently 2 o'clock so we have 4 hours until" RM said. " Well that gives me time to get ready" Jin said. We rolled our eyes. " Well me and tae are gonna sit around and watch TV so have fun, come on baby boy let's go to my room" Jungkook said. The two boys walked upstairs to jungkook's room. " My children are growing up so fast" Jin said while wiping away fake tears.

Rm's POV
*Time skip to him and Jin's date*
" Jin are you ready to go" RM asked. Jin walked down the stairs wearing a black suit and tie. Damn he looks good. " World wide handsome has arrived" Jin stated. He is so adorable. " Come on the chauffeur is waiting for us" I said while ushering him out the door.
*Time skip to the restaurant*
" Good evening gentleman welcome to Chili's how my I help you?" The guy asked. " I made dinner reservations for a table of two under the name Kim" I said. " Alrighty then will you gentleman please follow me this way" the guy said. We followed him to a secluded area. " Oh my gosh this restaurant is beautiful" Jin squealed. " I took to one of the most expensive places for my favorite person" RM said. " Sorry to interrupt

Jin's POV
" Hello I'm your waitress Luna" she said. I noticed she was making googly eyes at my man. " You better look at someone else besides my man or I'll make sure that's the last thing you'll see" I growled. She looked so scared. She scampered away from our table. I grabbed namjoon's and walked out of the restaurant. " That was so hot" RM said. I blushed," I don't share what I got" I said sassily. " Come on let's go to Burger King drive thru and then go home" RM said. I nodded my head in agreement. We got in the car and told the driver to take us to Burger King.
*Another time skip to the house*
"Y'all back this early" suga said. " Yep, you should've seen Jin he got mad when the waitress was flirting with me so we left and went to Burger King" RM said while laughing. " Yah shut up" I said. " Eomma I dwew ywou a pwicture wif Daddy" tae said. He showed me his picture. " Oh so cute, eomma's lil artist" I cooed. " How's was the movie?" Jungkook asked. " Well Jimin and hoseok were bunch of scaredy wusses so we left and went to an arcade" suga said. " What we weren't scared it was just boring" they both protested. " Sure you weren't" suga said with a smirk. " Daddy I'm sweepy" tae said while rubbing his eyes. Jungkook picked up Taehyung. " No kookie Namjoon will take him to bed" I said. " Thanks hyung" Jungkook said. Namjoon picked up Taehyung and began walking up the stairs.

Rm's POV
I carried tae upstairs. I carried him to his crib in me and Jin's room. I took his shirt and pants off and changed him into a dinosaur onesie. " Good night prince" I said as I layed him down in his crib. " Goodnight Apa" he said. My phone was buzzing in my pocket. " Hello" I said. " Boss your sister has been killed" he said. I dropped my phone and began sobbing. " Daddy, hyungies" tae yelled. Shoes began to stomp up the stairs. " What's going on" suga said out of breath.

No one's POV
They noticed Namjoon crying. " Joonie why are you crying" Jin said concerned. " Mm-my sister been killed" RM said through his tears .........

What will happen next?
Author's Note:
I included some namjin moments
-