The people I've met here are weird in their own way. This man called Dabi he brings me dinner says he's new around here. I'm not allowed out of the room otherwise I'd be punished for bad behaviour at least that's the threat.

And a school girl called Toga she brings me breakfast. She likes my hair colour. Says I'm cute. I wake up to her staring at me. I find it a little creepy how obsessed she is with me. Always calling me cutie. The man says they care for me and are trying to keep me happy. That I should get along with them.

They hide what they've been doing to keep me more comfortable. And yesterday Toga said she'd even try to style my hair.

Then the boss or boss jr. Shigaraki is like...

Im told he's my older sibling. It's not true. We look nothing alike and my mom didn't have a lost child. Just me. But that's what this man said. He has a more violent nature but hasn't done anything but get a little angry when I almost beat his high score on a game. It was scary he just made it disappear into ashes. The controller got disintegrated. Later I hear they had gone out and stole some new ones. I didn't leave my room again that day. I was too scared.

There's two others Twice and compress they are nice enough. I don't see them much more in what toga talks about. They handle the more serious things well not twice I heard he likes to hang out with toga more than doing work.

And kurogiri is the second in command. Definitely the most sensible from what I've gathered and very cleaver too. He can calm down any fight and only uses violence if he has to. He cooks and cleans for everyone and handles shigaraki the best. He brings me lunch and snacks. He's the one to open communications with this man. A portal appears and then the man is there.

I've only been here a few days I think but they really are trying to make me comfortable, I'm not saying what they are doing is right but they seem less scary then before. It's bad I know they basically kidnapped me. But if I went back now... the man says everyone i know would call me a villain, I'd go back to be bullied and I'd be disappointing everyone by living. That's why he's keeping me locked here. To keep me safe.

I'm so caught up in my head I barely have time to process Dabi and toga yelling down the hall.

"IZUKU WE HAVE TO GO! LIKE NOW!"

I snap out of it and head towards my door. Is it unlocked? I hesitate before swinging it open. Has it always been unlocked? I snap my head left and right, everyone is panicking. I step out and start down the stairs into the bar.

I freeze mid step as a powerful aura hits me. Endeavour, the number two pro hero is here. He stands strong with flames surrounding him. He's glaring at the group of villains and looks ready to attack. Is here here to save me?

I gulp back my nerves and walk in carefully. I don't know what to do so try crossing to the villains but my steps are shaky and I soon gain the pro heroes attention.

"Him...Is that the missing kid?" Endeavour asks in a gruff voice to the other pros just arriving. They glance over and give me a sad look.  Im frozen in spot not knowing what to do. I'm shaking. The hero nods to endeavour as he lets out a laugh.

"Looks like he was a villain." He  sneers at me. "I'm-im..." I start shaking more unable to get words out. This is the most scary situation I've ever been in. "I'm not." I say quietly.