Here's more!!! >:3

Lily:What up y'all!!! This is the.next chapter of a wonderful ship! >:D Now on with ze chapter!!!

"My dance master"
(Dyrorith/Dyrroth x Harith)
Chapter 3

Harith's POV:

I don't believe it.......I'm suppose to stay in my dad's friends house until he picks me up at monday,to believe that dad's friend's sibling is teaching me how to dance while I'm here and that someone who was supposed to teach me today and my crush is my dad's friend's sibling.....

I blush at the thought of me being at Dyrroth's house for the weekend.

"Well.....I didn't think you both know each other already." Dyrroth's sister said,she then raised her hand and pets my head.

"My name's Silvanna and you already know my brother,Dyrroth" Silvanna said and puts down her hand

"Nice to meet you Ms. Silvanna" "Pls just call me Silvanna" She said with a smile on her face "Alright Silvanna" I said and my blush died down alitte.

"Alright I'll be going now. Harith be good while you're here. Make sure you tell Nana on what happened on your stay here through your phone and make sure you have your things with you at all times." Dad said in an overprotective manner.

I rolled my eyes at his overprotectiveness "I'll be fine Dad just be careful on the mission today alright?"
I said with a hint of worry.

"I will Harith. I'll pick you up at monday. Love you!" Dad said as he walked away and waved. I waved back "Love you too!" And with that,he was already gone.

Dyrroth's POV:

My sister showed Harith the way to the living room and offered him some cookies she baked,which he politely accepted,and he said they were good.

"I wish I could stay,but I have a meeting with the other teachers today so you two behave yourselves alright?" My sister said as she got her bag.

"Yes sis. Also are you going home late or early this time?" I asked "Probably late brother because there's a storm coming later so there might be a delay on my way home." My sister said with worry in her voice.

"Alright,stay safe when the storm hits sis." I said "I will brother. See you at home by morning!" My sister said as she walked to the door,opened it,took one last glance at us,and walked away while the door closed.

"Ok so that happened." I turn to Harith "I never knew my sister's friend's son would be you,well atleast our plans haven't change." I said with bit of excitement.

"Yup! Now after I put my things at the room I'm staying you'll have to teach me how to dance at......Where do you exactly practice the dances?" Harith asked with a bit of embarrassment.

I chuckled at his silly personality and I said "Usually when I practice my dancing,it's in the dance studio" "You have a dance studio?!?!?" Harith asked.

"Yeah just go to my room,which is next to the room you're staying to the right,when you're ready for the lesson alright?" I asked as I stand up along with Harith. "Sure now can you show me to the room I'm staying?" Harith asked "Follow me to go to your room" And I start to go upstairs while Harith's following me.

"Here's the room you'll be staying if you're ready my room's right next to yours,to the right. Now get yourself ready." I said and I walk to my room to change into my clothes.