How it began

Me:*Bored Af*-_-...
*A portal appears on top of her*

Me:!?!?What the-

Before she could finish the sentence people started to fall and pile on her.She managed to get out of the pile.

Me:What the fu** jus-

*Another portal appears on top of her and more people started to fall again*

Me:You got to be fu**ing kidding me!?!?*Starts to get out of the pile again*

*Both piles start getting up and dust themselves off and the stranger they saw starts to go and angrily sit down to process everything that just happened*

Me:*After calming down*Alright *Gets up and get two maps then walks to the boy with green hair**Taps his shoulder and he turns around and turned to a fighting stance*Woah Woah Woah easy there*Backing up*I won't hurt you Promise.*He was hesitate at first,but then when he saw you were telling the truth he stopped his stance and apologized*Its alright.Hey,you and your group can explore for awhile.*Gives map and happily excepted*But,Can you introduce yourself and the rest of the people that came out of the portal later in the living room at 12?*he nods and goes to his group to explain*

Me:Now them*Walks to the boy with Jaguar ears and tail*Hello,Do you and your group wanna explore here?*He nods**Hands him the map*Here's a map around here,Just be sure to come back in the living room to introduce you and your group at 12 ,Alright?

*He was hesitate at first,but when he saw what you were doing he expected the offer and walks to his group*

Bad grammar and short yeah.This is my first time writing and I suck TwT.Hope like it.
~Lily the YT Wolf