Not again!!!

*One morning*

Lily:*Making loads of rice*

Deku and Todoroki:*Making Eggs in sunny side up and scrambled*

Bakugou:*Already down and goes to sit on couch and watch TV*

Kirishima:*Also down and goes to sit on couch after saying*Morning my dudes and dudette!

The three:Morning Kiri.

Vienny:*Goes to make milk*Morning guys.

Meeko:*Goes to make coffee*Morning everyone.

Everyone except Bakugou:Morning

Harith:*Goes downstairs and made coffee*Morning

Harley:*Goes downstairs and makes tea*Good morning

Lesley and Gusion:*Goes downstairs and sits on the carpet*Morning

Alucard:*Same with everyone and makes two coffees for both him and his wife*

Miya:*Same and gives Alucrd a kiss on the cheek and sits on one of the chairs in the kitchen*

Cyclops and Diggie:*Walks down together and sit together on the couch*Morning guys.

(Quick recap ze others are already there cuz it too long and meh lazy and yeh,ok back to ze story)

Lily:*Finishing the rice and puts it on a plate*Deku,Tods are the eggs ready?

Both of them:*Nods*

Lily:Good,Now-

*Portal appears infront of the TV and two girls come out of the portal*

The Angel:Where the fu** are we?

The fox girl:I don't know may-

*Before she could say something Vienny jumps at the fox girl and hugs her

Vienny:Littlemeowmeow,Reena you came!!!

*Both turn to see Meeko,and Lily*

Both:MEEKO?!?!?LILY?!?!?

Lily:What the-Why does this keep happening to me?!?!?

Meeko:Woah.Did not see this coming.

Harith:*Walks up to the fox girl*Hi there,I'm Harith and who are you two?Also Vienny let go of her.

Vienny:*Pouts*Fine*Lets go of her*

The fox girl:Thanks and my name's Kyle and this*Points to the angel* is Reena,She's-

*Stops by a squealing Angel*

Reena:OMFG!IT'S BAKUGOU!!!

Lily:*Realizes*Oh no.Bakugou!Run!Run for yo life!!!

Reena:Come here Bakugou!*Flys to Bakugou*

Bakugou:HELL NO!!!*Runs away from Reena*HELP ME SHITTY HAIR!!!

Kirishima:Coming Bakubro!!!*Runs after them*

Deku:*Goes up to Lily*Does your friend really like Kacchan that much?

Lily:*Sigh*You don't know how much she likes Bakugou

Kyle:*Walks up to Lily*What is this place Lily?

Lily:Mlbb and Mha/Bnha base.Welcome to the place where gays,lesbians and yaoi is normal.Hope you like your stay here.Now help those two put the eggs in their plates Pls.*Points to Todoroki and Deku*

Kyle:Yes ma'am!*Walks up to them*

Bakugou:GET TH FU** AWAY FROM ME!!!SOMEBODY FU**ING HELP ME!!!*Running around to escape the crazy angel*

Harley:*Laughing like crazy*This is soooooooo good!*Still laughing and by the way the the tea is on the table all finished*

Harith:I'mma just*Finishes coffee and puts down cup*go and help Deku,Todoroki and Littlemeowmoew.

Kyle:*Le gasp*How dare you call me that!!! D:< Only Vienny and Lily can call me that!!!

Harith:Pls~? It's so adorable like that. *Shows his adorable kitty eyes*

Kyle:Oh my gimby!!! ^W^ You look so adorable like Jimin!!! *Hugs Harith* Call me anyway you want little kitty!

Harith: >:3 (He wearing diz by the way)

Lily:*Serious boss mode*Stap chatting and start doing! *Slams both her hands on the kitchen counter*

The two:*Lets go*Yes ma'am!!! *Going to help Deku and Todoroki*

~Kirishima:How can Bakubro outrun an angel!?!?!?!?!