New person

FE: *In the living room* **Stitching some clothes together**

Light: Whatcha doing there FE?

FE: Just stitching some clothes together for someone that requested it.

Light: And who would that be?

FE: I can't tell anyone. Sorry. **Continues to stitch it**

Light: It's fine.

**Someone knocks on the frontdoor**

Mika: *In Austin's room* Can someone get the door?! I'm busy!

Light: I'll get it. **Opens the door and sees a girl that has light purple hair and pink shading with a black dress,black shoes, and black socks faded to dark grey**

???: Hi.

Light: Sup.

Both: .......

Light: Okay bye. **About to close the door*

???: Wait! **Kept the door open** Does someone named "Mika" live here?

Light: Yes? Why do you ask?

???: She's a good friend of mine! Can I come in?

Light: I don't know....I don't trust you.

???: She'll confirm it inside once she sees me. I promise.

Light: Hm....If you say so...but if she doesn't recognize you or try to do anything suspicious, I'll kick you out. Got it clear?

???: Crystal clear.

Light: Okay. You can come in now.

???: Thank you. **Comes in**

Light: I still don't trust you.

???: I'm just here to see Mika. Nothing else.

Mika: **Comes in the living room with Karl** Who's here to see me?

???: **Sees Mika** MIKA!!! **Goes and hugs her** How's my little sunshine doing?

Mika: **Blushing abit** I'm fine. Now let me go. **Tries to get out of her grip**

???: Nah. I wanna hug ya. **Tightening her grip**

Karl: Ahem. Would you mind telling us your name and why you're here? *Abit jealous*

???: Oh yeah. My name is Hannah and I'm here because it's almost my Sunshine's birthday.

Mika: Stop calling me "your" Sunshine. Be glad that I let you call me Sunshine and my birthday is weeks away.

Karl: **Cough** What do you mean the Mika is "your" Sunshine? Is she your girlfriend or something?

Hannah: **Lets go of Mika** As a matter of fact, I am. And what are you going to do about it you Gangster? **Stared at Karl with annoyance**

Karl: Who are you calling a Gangster, Little gremlin? She's mine. **Stares back at her with annoyance**

Hannah: Btch, what did you call me? And no way in hell is she yours.

Mika: Guys guys. Please don't argue. Hannah, I'm not your girlfriend but you are an amazing friend. Same with you Karl. And I like no one. Now, get along.

Karl and Hannah: **Groans** Fine....

Mika: Good. Now I'm going to help FE with the clothing now. You two behave okay?

Karl and Hannah: Yes Mika.

Mika: Good. **Goes to Austin's room**

Karl: **Sees Mika gone and stares at Hannah** I've known her longer than you so there's no way she's going to choose you.

Hannah: **Snickers** We'll see about that Incubus.

Karl: The name's Karl. And yes. We will see.

~ Light: And there is a love war.