I'M NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!! :D

Lily:Ok so I saw my chapter where I ship Dyrroth and Harith and I saw that most of you guys loved it so......yeah. Enjoy the story!!!

"My dance master"
(Dyrorith/Dyrroth x Harith)
Chapter 2

Harith's POV:

When me and Nana got back,Mom and Dad weren't back so we just went to our room to change back to our normal clothes.

When we both got out we still don't see them so we just agree to wait for them until they arrived if they don't be back at 6 pm,I have to cook for both of us and some extra just in case they come back.

It's currently 4:50 pm so we mostly just stayed in our rooms for awhile.

I then got a message and it's from Dyrroth,so I got nervous on what he's going to say.

Dyrroth ❤

Hey bad new. I can't go
tomorrow, because I forgot
that I have to help someone
tomorrow. Sorry

It's alright. You're busy and

all and so let's do it next
weekend ok?

Sure.Also wanna chat for
awhile? I'm so bored right
now.

Hahaha. Sure like what?

We had loads of stuff in common like we both have a sister,our favorite subject was Math,our favorite song was Heathens by twenty-one pilots,and we both like the same dessert,Strawberry crepe with chocolate syrup. We chatted for awhile then at 5:50 pm Mom and Dad came back and called to eat dinner they bought so I had to say bye to Dyrroth to eat dinner.

I came out of my room and went to the dining room and saw there was a decent dinner like katsudon,ramen,and some salad to join in and for dessert it's just some regular cupcakes. Nana got there too and she wanted to eat it badly but I held her hand and we go to the kitchen to wash our hands.

Once we were done with done washing our hands and dried them,Nana went to the dining room and sat on a chair and I sit next to her.

We all ate our food in silence. Then Dad broke the silence "Harith,a friend of ours suggested a sibling of hers to help you with your dancing if it's ok with you?" He said.

I start to think then Nana started to talk "Sorry,but Harith-" "Sure I'm ok with that" I said and that made Nana shocked "B-but what about-" "He had plans. He just forgot" I said.

Mom and Dad looked happy with my answer. "Then get ready to go to their house tomorrow at 10 am."Mom said "And bring extra clothes because Me,your mother and some other friends will have to go on a mission this weekend" Dad added.

"So that's why you guys said I could stay at Harley's!" Nana said with excitement in her voice. "Yes now eat up so you can pack your things." Mom said as she continued to eat.

We all finished our dinner. I put my plate at the sink and I go to pack my things for stay I'll have on this weekend. I wondered who's the one that'll teach me how to dance? Guess I'll have to find out tomorrow.

Dyrroth's POV:

My sister told me that the guest we have will stay with us until monday,so I wake up early to prepare the guest room,which was next to mine,to make it more comfortable for the guest we're having.

After I finish the guest room,my sister called me to eat breakfast. I went down and saw some sunny-side-up along with rice. I go wash my hands,dry them and I sit down on one of the chairs.

"I heard that the guest we're having is going to be a boy and around you're age brother." My sister said. I just continue to eat and I look at the time and it was 8:50 am,which was good because the guest should arrive at 10 am. I finish my breakfast,put my plate at the sink and go to my room.

"Make sure to where something good!!!" My sister shouted. "I will sis!!" I shouted back.

I went to my room,got my towel and just went to my bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower,I got my towel and just tied it around my waist and went to my closet to choose my clothes.

(You guys imagine what they wear cuz I don't know how to describe clothes. Meh sorry QwQ)

I finish choosing my clothes and I put them on and I look at the time and it was 9:50 am.

So I just went downstairs and just sat at the couch to wait for our guest to arrive.

Then,I hear the doorbell rang and my sister answered it. "My friend! It's so good to see you again come in." "It's nice to see too Silvanna,but I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll just drop him off." The guy said.

"Of course! But my brother has to see you with your son if it's alright?" My sister said. "Sure" was his reply "Great! Brother!! Come and see our guest!" My sister shouted.

"Coming sis!!!" I shouted back. And when I got there I was shocked to see the who's one I had to help and will stay at our house for weekend with....

"Harith?!?!"

"Dyrroth?!?!"

Lily:Chapter 2 is done and I thought this was the last time I was doing this but guess not.........anyways! Hope you all like my chapter two!

~Lily:Meh need to hard work for chapter 3!!! ÒwÓ