An unexpected guest...

Lily:*Reading loads of Harihar storys in wattpad while hearing music with her headphones*

*A portal appears ontop of her and she doesn't notice because of her music and a boy falls on top of her*

Lily:What the-*Sees the boy and starts to blush*Karl?!?!? O////O

Karl:Lily?!?! What-!? *Sees their position,blushes,and gets off of her* /////

Lily: /// How the heck are you here?!?!?

Karl:Someone that looks like a magician just did a trick on me and he made a portal under me!!!

Lily:*Eye twitches then forcefully smiles*Does that magician have a purple outfit and a black top hat?

Karl:Wow that's actually what he wore,did you just read my mind or something?

Lily:*Still forcefully smiling*Just stay here and I'll have someone give you a tour of base while I do an......................important business to attend to............MEEKO!!!

Meeko:Yeah lil' sis?!?!

Lily:Karl's here!!! Show him around for  me pls?!?! I have something to do!!!

Meeko:Sure lil' sis!!!

Lily:Great!*Turns to Karl* I'm gonna go now. See ya later!! *Runs somewhere*

*With the Otps,In a hiding spot*

Deku:Man I thought they would have a moment...

Todoroki:That Karl is some guy to make Lily's heart beat fast and make her blush.

Harith:Yeah. Their cute too.

Harley:Let's just hope she doesn't find us here.

Lily:*Behind them and has a flamethrower*I already did my dear magician.....

Harley:*Turns behind him and sees Lily*SH** RUN GUYS!!!*Runs away*

The three:*Runs away*

Lily:*Flies to them*COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TRAITORS!!!!

*A few minutes later*

Lesley:*Sees the otps with burn marks and scratches*What happened you guys?

Harley:Chemistry happened my dear sister..... QwQ

Lesley:Really?!?! Who?!?!

Harith:Lily and this guy named Karl.

Todoroki:We watched their reactions and it seems that both of them like eachother.

Deku:So,their meant to be together forever!!!!

Lily:*Being restrained by Karl* //// Let me shut their mouths up!!! Let me do it!!

Karl:Lily don't do that to your otps!!! Besides you don't want them to be hurt even more,do you?

Lily:*Growls then sighs*No........fine you guys win this time..........*Out of her restraints,pouts and crosses arms*

Karl:*Blushing alitte and whispers*Cute....

~Harley:Kaly is going to sail~! ÙwÚ