Confessional- Dave
"I-I'm f-f-fine!!! First Sky doesn't like me back, now it's Noah!!!!!"

Confessional- Sky
"What happened to Dave? It looks like he's been crying... but why? Is it cause of me?"

"Argh! Where's Max, Scarlett and Sugar!" Heather yelled getting angry.

Scarlett came running through the door. The villains only needed Max and Sugar. Then they would've won!

Noah, Trent, and Owen all came walking in. Dave started crying a bit when he saw Noah, but Noah just rolled his eyes at him.

"All we need is Katie, Sadie, Dakota, B Sam, and Beardo!" Lindsay exclaimed making the heroes cheer.

Max then came running into the main lodge, he was out of breath and fell to the floor. Max crawled his way to the villains table.

The villains only needed one more camper then they would've won. When all of a sudden, Katie, Sadie, B, Sam and Beardo came running in.

"Where's Dakota!!" Cameron yelled to Sam.

"Give her a minute..." Sam said, all of a sudden Dakota came jogging in with a smile on her face.

"Did we win?" Dakota asked as soon as she stepped into the main lodge.

"We did!!! We won!!!" The heroes all shouted while cheering and hugging each other.

The villains all rolled their eyes, expect for Sky and Mike. Sugar came crawling into the main lodge out of breath. When the villains saw her they gave her a mean look.

"What?" Sugar asked while standing up and walking to the villains table.

"We lost! Cause of you!" Eva shouted slamming her fist on the table.

"No, they cheated! I saw Dakota turn into the mutant thing! She picked her the rest of her team and carried them here!" Sugar yelled making the heroes gasped, Dakota glared at Sugar.

Confessional- Dakota
"She needs to take it easy! She should blame Chris instead of me! He's the reason why I'm a mutant..."

Chris came walking in with a smirk on his face. Chef was also following right behind him too.

"Chris! We won! Those heroes cheated!" Sugar yelled while pointing at the heroes.

"Okay, one this challenge doesn't have winners or losers. It's just the first part of your challenge. And second, the heroes didn't cheat." Chris simply said.

Confessional- Sugar
"I hate him. Along with Ella."

Chef went into the kitchen and came back out rolling a table, which were holding four trays.

"The second part of your challenge is an eating challenge! EVERYONE must have some!" Chris said as he and Chef places two trays on the heroes and villains table.

When Chris and Chef opened the trays it revealed a big turkey. Chris went back to where he was standing before and blew his air horn, signaling for the teams to start eating.

Confessional- Sugar
"I heard of Owen, and how he can eat anything. Well, he hasn't met me! I have the stomach of a raccoon!"

Confessional- Owen
"Sugar keeps giving me mean looks. She's also scaring me too. But I get to have one whole turkey to myself!!!! I need a moment..."

The heroes won again. The villains were half way done with their last turkey. The heroes were all cheering while the villains were cussing.

Chris then blew his air horn again and said, "Hahaha! Now time for the REAL CHALLENGE to begin. To the campfire pit!" Him and Chef both left and went towards the campfire pit, with the campers following them. They were all stuffed from the turkey, a few of them were groaning while holding their stomachs.