Chapter Seventeen - Under Her Touch

Start bij het begin

"Oh, but I want to. So fucking much."

They both laughed, and the tension in Bonnibel dissipated a little. Marceline took her by the hand, heading for the bed. She laid Bonnibel, with her head comfortable on the pillows, and stood above her at a distance that allowed her to observe the girl.

"Okay, I just want to make two things clear here. The first is that nothing has changed, about me. I still can't handle absolutely any kind of more intimate touch... there. Just let's not screw it up by trying, right? There's... other things to do. I know it's not exactly cool not to, I don't know, return the favor, but I don't want to freak out again. "

"Okay. I won't do anything bad for you" - she replied, her hand on Marceline's cheek.

"Thank you" - she said, her face flushed. "The other is that I need you to be absolutely sincere here. If something isn't right, if you're not comfortable, if you want to stop, you have to tell me. Because I'm going to stop. I would never do anything that you don't  want to do."

"I know. I trust you."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"I'll kiss you now."

"Déjà vu, you told me that before"- said Bonnie, with a chuckle.

Her laugh was silenced by Marceline's lips. For the first time in a long time, there was no urgency. There was no hurry. Time had stopped, just for them. They had the eternity for themselves that night.

The usual urgency only came when Marceline's lips slid down her neck. That shiver she loved went down her spine, making her hand grab the other's shirt by reflex. She pulled Marceline closer, her breathing starting to get heavy.

For Marceline, that was something else entirely. Never, under any circumstances, she had been so calm knowing what was coming next. In another situation, if it were any other girl, she would have made the person take off her clothes. She would be feeling everything already. She would already have a hand on her neck, hard.

But not there, not at that moment. She insisted on going as calmly as possible, because she wanted Bonnibel to enjoy every second of it.

First it was Bonnibel's crop top that went through the air, ending up on the floor beside the bed. Internally, she was happy to have chosen a cuter lingerie for the party, but at the same time she felt shy about wearing something so revealing in front of Marceline.

"Lace bra, uh?"  - Marceline said, sitting on the bed so she could look at her better. Her gaze was that of someone very hungry watching a table ready for lunch. Bonnibel hid her face in her hands, laughing.

"Do not look at me that way!"  - she said.

"How?"

"Eating me with your eyes!"

"Well, I kinda want to eat you out on another way, anyways" - whispered the other.

"MARCELINE!"

"Sorry" - she replied, laughing heartily.  She approached the other again, pulled her hands away from her face, spreading kisses on her cheek until he reached the ear. "But you don't have to be ashamed. You are wonderful. It looks perfect on you."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure" - said Marceline, taking Bonnibel's hand and leading it to her own cropped hem. "Here, you take mine too, so you don't have to be shy to be exposed in front of me."

Bonnibel took a deep breath, gave her a long peck, and pulled the piece off.  Marceline wore a Calvin Klein top.

"You are such an 'top lesbian' stereotype sometimes" - said Bonnibel, laughing.