7

(( Warning: smut!))

Outfit

It had been days since Mia even saw Daryl. Days turned into weeks and the silence broke Mia's heart. She wanted so badly to smooth things over but he kept himself busy. She'd gone over to the house a few times but he was never there. It was obvious to everyone that he was avoiding her but she refused to answer when they all asked what happened.

"Mia, you're back,"

Rick said after Mia's third visit to the house in a row. He sighed, leaning against the doorway,

"Daryl left about an hour ago."

"Really?"

Mia sighed,

"I don't know what to do, Rick."

"Well, I'm leaving right now,"

Rick replied,

"So, you can wait here if you want. He's gotta come back eventually. Are you seriously not gonna tell anyone what happened?"

"It's not for me to say,"

Mia explained,

"But I wanna make it right because he really is special to me, Rick. Daryl hasn't said anything to you about it?"

"He said something about it not working out between you two," Rick said,

"But he didn't really elaborate. You know how he is."

Mia sighed, "I know."

"Sorry,"

Rick said,

"Anyways, go ahead and sit down and he should be back in a few hours. I hope it works out for you two, Mia. I really do. He seemed a lot happier when you were around."

"I was too,"

Mia murmured. She patted Rick's arm as he stepped to the side to let her come inside, "Thank you, Rick."

"His room's upstairs if you wanna wait for him there,"

Rick added as he walked out the front door, "Last door on the right."

Mia smiled and gave Rick a nod, heading for the stairs as Rick shut the door behind him. Halfway up the staircase, Mia realized that she hadn't thought of what she was going to say to Daryl. And she'd gotten to know him quite well. She knew that one had to get straight to the point when it came to Daryl. Taking too long would give Daryl the chance to disregard everything that was being said. Rick did mention that it would be a few hours before Daryl got back from whatever it was he did to avoid her all day. It gave Mia the opportunity to really think of what she needed to say to Daryl. Because she did have so much to say.