criminal 3

You run at the spider and he shoots his webs at you but you dodge them. You grab him and slam him on the ground he kicks you off. You throw a punch to his stomach and then he kicks for leg out making you fall. He shoots a web at your hand sticking it to the ground you kick him away from you and rip your hand from the ground he punches you in the face you feel your nose and blood was dripping from it "God I hate
Spiders" you say. You grab him and throw him at a large crate he gets up right when the crate falls on him he lifts the crate so that it's not crushing him "your not a bad fighter. What's your name" you ask "peter...Peter parker" he stampers "huh I'm nikki" you say running away. You see iron man trying to shoot Bucky so you run over and kick iron man in the back making him fall to the ground. He gets up and tries to shoot at you but you dodge everything. He takes his helmet off but you instantly punch him in the face you grab his hand and use all your strength and throw him in the ground. Bucky runs over and tries to shoot at iron man you hear Steve yell and you look in steves direction. Right there iron man blasts you away making you hit a crate. The blasts knocks you out Bucky runs over to you "nick?" He says kneeling down next to you " nikki?! " he says "oh God Nikki get up" he says. You lay there not moving "nikki! Please get up" he says. He puts your head in his lap "Come one nick" he mumbles he grabs your wrist and checks your pulse he could feel your pulse he lets out a sigh of relief but he needed you out there "nikki get up!" he says punching you in the stomach. You groan and clutch your stomach "buck we're on the same side" you groan "oh nikki! Your ok" he says hugging you. You hug him back "guys!!!!!" Steve yells " oh right" you say. You and bucky run to Steve "you guys get to the jet right now!" You say to Steve and bucky " what about you and the rest of the team" Bucky says "I will be fine you guys go" you say. Bucky looks to you with a worried expression he steps towards you and plants a kiss on your lips. "I will be fine" you say "promise?" Bucky asks " i promise" you say Steve and Bucky run to the jet vision tries to get to them but you shoot him in the shoulder "I'm sorry" you say to vision. The jet flies of over you and you see the police showing up " hey the police is showing up you guys have a safe flight you will know where to find us" you say into the com. The police cuff you Sam wanda and Clint and put you in a helicopter. You look down at tony and Nat and peter.

The police flew you to a unknown location and put you in some jail cells. They took your suits and made you wear some weird blue jump suit. "How long do we stay here" you ask the guards. "Couple months" they say "what!! A couple months! But I'm an avenger" you say. " Yea also your a criminal" the man says. You groan and sit on the floor and lean against the wall. You didn't regret anything.
After 3 days someone shows up, Tony
"Wow Nick I didn't expect you to get yourself here" Tony says. You roll your eyes "so how is criminal life treating you" he asks "2 meals a day. Being in the same cell every day. It's going great" you say. "Look I was wrong" Tony says you look at him and stand up "um uh I think I'm hearing things did you just say you were wrong" you say. "Yea I did I was wrong and I'm sorry" Tony says "hm yea but we are still stuck here for a while" you say. "Look I need to do stuff" Tony says "bye" you say turning away from him.
After a couple weeks Steve shows up "steve!" You say running up to the cell door " hey I'm getting you guys out of here " Steve says "really oh thank god" you say. Steve unlocks the door and you stumble out and hug Steve "thank you" You say "your welcome" Steve says he unlocks the other cells and you get your suits. "Were is Bucky" you ask. "I'm right here" Bucky says from around the corner you run up to him and hug him and wrap your legs around him "I missed you so much" you say. "I did too" bucky says hugging you tightly. "Lets go home" you say.

When you get to.The compound you knock on the door "I'm coming" Tony yells. Tony opens the door and sees you guys he stares at you in disbelief. "Are you just gonna stare or are you going to hug me" you say. Tony hugs you "we missed you" Tony says "we missed you to" you say. You hug everyone and had a great movie night you were glad that everyone was back together again.