Parenting

"I just don't get this homework!!! Someone give me the answers" you say. "You can do it yourself" Clint says you roll your eyes. "What don't you understand" Steve says walking over. "Everything" you say . Nat looks at the paper "easy. The answer is X=568" Nat says " natasha!! How will she ever learn how to do the math if you just tell her the answers. "Wait wait wait we had homework" Peter says running up stairs. "She doesn't have to learn it. She is busy enough with training" Nat says. "Why am I the only responsible one around here!" Steve says throwing his arms up. " I'm responsible " Bucky says. "Explain your arm" wanda says. "And Nat why did you do that to sam?" Steve says " do what" she says. "You threatened to stab him" Steve says. " I thought it was nice to give him a warning" Nat says. "Ok I'm going in the kitchen" you say.  You walk in the kitchen and sit next to vision and do your homework. "You don't get the homework do you" he says. "Nope" you say. Steve comes in with a basket of dirty laundry he walks to the laundry room and puts it in the washer, Steve slams the washing machine door making you jump. "Why does he always slam it so hard" you say. "to let everyone know he is the only one that works around here" vision says. You hear weird bangs in the vents in the ceiling. "What's that?" Vision asks you grab and empty plastic cup and throw it at the vent latch . The vent opens and Clint falls out and lands on the floor. "Why are you always in the vents?!" You say. " I don't know I get to listen into conversations without getting caught " Clint says "that makes me feel very unsafe" you say. " here have a knife" Tony says "why do I need a knife" you say "you felt unsafe" Tony says. Steve comes out and sees you with the knife " Tony why did you give M's a knife " Steve says. "She felt unsafe" Tony says " but now I feel unsafe" Steve says "do you want a knife?" Tony says. " Tony no" Steve says. Tony walks over to the refrigerator and tries to open it. It didn't open he tries again it still didn't open. "I hate this fucking fridge" Tony says . "Tony!!!" Steve says " sorry I hate this Damn fridge. " Tony says. "Tony...." Steve says.