i got you

You and Steve get stuck in an elevator with hydra agents. They were planning on killing you but they fail.
√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
You and Steve walk on the elevator you hold the brief case that held Steve's shield the elevator was full of hydra agents. "What do we do?" Steve mumbles while pressing a button . "I don't know make them uncomfortable" you say. " How" Steve asks "kissing makes people uncomfortable" you smirk. " y yea it does" Steve says. You look at the agents they acted like you weren't there. "Ok I can't take this. Someone pull their gun out already" you say. A guy points a gun at you you smirk and grab the guys arm and twist it behind his back and kick him into the glass making it break and the man fall 54 stories. You open the brief case and a guy grabs the shield you grab it and hit him in the face with it. Steve punches a guy you throw the shield making it hit 4 agents it comes back to you. You hand it to Steve "wow didn't know you could handle a shield" Steve says. " huh " you say punching a agent in the face. A agent puts a magnetic cuff on Steve sticking his hand to the wall the guy kicks him in the nuts Steve groans and almost falls "how dare you!" You say to the agent " never...do...that...again" you say punching the agent inbetween words. Steve hits a agent in the face with a shield knocking him out. You got all the agents once the elevator reaches the floor. You uncuff Steve and walk out "let's get the files" Steve says you walk into the main office and plug the flash drive in the computer you pause " what...don't you know how to do it" Steve says you shake your head. "How could you not! You know everything" Steve says "I only act like I know everything rogers" you say transferring files.
You walk out and Steve looks at you "what" you ask "we are level 9 shield agents and  avengers and it took us 30 minutes to transfer files" Steve says " oh shut up" you say.
You get back home and Clint looks at your white suit. "How many people did you hear up" he says. "Uh I don't know we were in a elevator" you say " you and Steve fought off hydra agents in a elevator " nat says you nod "Steve was kicked in the nuts" you say looking at steve. Nat giggles "well mia beat the guy that did" Steve says "ok whatever" you say. You run upstairs and change your clothes and run back downstairs and jump on the couch. Steve was on his laptop and bucky was watching TV. You slowly drift off to sleep on the couch.

(Dream)
"I made it to level 9 in shield!" You say to your dad.

" Yea just more things that could get you killed, and I could care less " your dad says.
"Why can't you just be proud of me for once dad! Maybe stop drinking maybe if you quit getting drunk mom might come back" you say.
"I don't care about your mother she was a stupid bitch" your dad says.
"She was not stupid she was a better parent than you were you would beat her and me" you yell
"Your a stupid girl!" Your dad says hitting you.
(End of the dream)
You flinch from your dad hitting you in your dream but you still lay asleep. Steve looks over at you when you flinched Steve looks at Bucky then goes back to his laptop.

(Dream)
Your dad hits you again but you don't fight back cause you didn't want to hurt him.
(End)
"Stop...please stop" you mumble in your sleep. Steve and bucky looks at you again.
"Dad..stop it" you say. Steve gets up and walks over to you he sits next to you and holds you tight. "Dad stop it" you mumble "I got you" Steve says. You feel the warmth of him and you scoot closer to him he holds you close and doesn't let go. Wanda walks in "shhh" Bucky says pointing to you and Steve on the couch. Wanda looks at you and Steve on the couch sleeping peacefully she smiles and grabs her phone to take a picture. Tony walks in and says "hey where is the files for caps shield" " shhh! " wanda and bucky say. Tony looks down at you and Steve cuddling on the couch "oh" Tony whispers and leaves the room. "They are so cute" wanda whispers.