You looked up and saw a bespectacled boy with blond hair, electric blue eyes, and a small scar on his lip.

Immediately Jordan straitened up. "What seems to be the problem here?" the blond boy asked "Nothing praetor Grace" Jordan replayed "Well it doesn't seem like nothing." Grace said "Well you see, (Y/n) just got frustrated-" Jordan started

"May I talk to (Y/n)" he asked. You gave him a questioning look but followed. He gave out energy that made you feel like you should listen to him.

Once a little while away he looked up at you "You're new correct?" he asked "Yup" you groan feeling drained. "(Y/n) don't worry to much about training right now, you have just got here you must be confused."

"Not confused just annoyed, whats your name anyway?" you asked stiffly "I'm Jason Grace praetor of Camp Jupiter" He replayed "Okay praetor Grace do you know when i'll be claimed?" you asked "Sadly I don't but give it time, it should happen soon enough."

"I have to go but it was nice meeting you (Y/n)."

"Um nice meeting you too I guess."

Leo Valdez:

So far camp had been bad. You'd been at camp for maybe two weeks and still you hadn't been claimed. Staying in the Hermes cabin kinda sucked, you had been sleeping in a sleeping bad for the last 2 weeks, it was very over crowded, and it was never quite. 

Your (m/p) had brought you to camp with your (M/s). Your (m/s) had died on your way there and you got pretty badly hurt. The last thing you received from your (m/s) as s/he was dying was (M/s/j).

Now you were training with a friend of yours, Culet, with a (Y/w). The dirt on the floor creating a small dust cloud around the two of you. She took a slash towards you when she cut your (M/s/J). It fell to the ground and you sopped immediately.

"Oh My Gods (Y/n)!" She cried "I'm so sorry" you didn't say anything just looked at it, after a few seconds you bent down and picked it up. It was pretty badly broken, not totally unfix able but it was pretty bad. "It-it's okay" you sighed stuffing it in your pocket, starting to leave.

"Wait! (Y/n)" Culet called "You should bring it to the Hephaestus cabin one of those kids should be able to fix it." she told you pointing in the direction of were you remember the cabin being. "Okay" you said walking towards it.

Once you got there you knocked on the cabin door and a boy with curly brown hair, pointed ears, and an impish grin opened the door. "Well hello there" he said "Hi" you replied shortly.

"Is there anything I can do for you beautiful? Other than stand here and look at your pretty face?" he asked grinning. You rolled your eyes and started fishing out the (m/s/j) "Well um yeah." You said showing it to him.

"Oh jeez what happened?" he asked letting you in. You handed it to him and started explaining, only to break down and start crying. "Oh no please don't cry" he said patting your back "S-sorry" you chocked out.

You guys sat there for a few more seconds until he interrupted "I'm really sorry about your (m/s), I promise I'll fix the (m/s/j) good as new!" He exclaimed striking a pose. You let out a watery chuckle and started heading out. At the door you turned to him. "I'm (y/n) (Y/l/n)"

"Leo Valdez"

Nico Di Angelo:

The woods were the most peaceful place at camp. Being at camp fir a month hasn't been the most calm time. The Hermes cabin was far from peaceful, it was noisy, full of people, and something was always happening. So the woods were a nice place to calm down and take a breath.