Chapter 10 - Part 2

Sugawara's POV

"FINALLY! I'M HOME!"

I closed and locked the door behind me after entering my residence to prevent any dangerous acts from the dark street outside, especially from a certain someone.

Sugawara, "Now what to do while Yaku is still at home..."

I asked myself, rubbing my chin with both my index finger and thumb and was in deep thought for a while.

Sugawara, "I guess I'll start off with my room... I do have quite a lot of stuff that needs to be thrown away already..."

I stood there for a perfect 10 minutes before sighing out of the blue.

Sugawara, Why do I even have to do this at a time like this...

I stretched my arms upwards, downwards and then sideways. I, then, slapped both of my cheeks with both of my hands a bit hard, making red handprints on them.

Sugawara, I think I should tell Yaku-san to do the packing tomorrow and just hangout with me for the night... yeah sounds good.

From: Doofus (Sugawara)
To: Dwarf (Yaku)

About the packing thing... why don't we start it tomorrow with Hinata? I've already read his reply about helping out tomorrow too so how about it? Sleepover?

From: Dwarf
To: Doofus

I don't mind. My sister said that she's okay with it so yeah.
See ya at 8:15. Be careful, okay?

I left his message on read before placing my phone right next to my bed, at my night stand, and pulling my sleeves up, preparing to fix my room full of junks and treasures. I looked at the clock for a minute - 6:47 pm.

Sugawara, This will be a tiring night...

An hour later | Yaku's POV

From: Dwarf
To: Doofus

I'm already here, Sugawara.
Please open up the door immediately. I don't want to stay here for so long!

From: Doofus
To: Dwarf

Hai hai~! I just need to put some things down, can you wait for a bit longer?

From: Dwarf
To: Doofus

Sure sure.
Just make it quick.

From: Doofus
To: Dwarf

Hai hai~!

I stood there, feeling several shivers around my neck down to my spine. It's a chilly night so I guess that's the reason to it but... it's night time. Which means crimes can happen at any period of time. It can happen right now, it can happen after a minute or two... I just want to go in already.

I jumped a bit when I hear a creaking sound in front of me.

Sugawara, "Thank you for coming Yaku~"
I nodded before entering his place.

Yaku, "Sorry for the intrusion-"

I felt fur on my feet.

Sugawara, " Awe~ Kou likes you~"

I chuckled before rubbing Kou's fur.

Yaku, "Well aren't you a cute little Dachshund~"

She barked and wagged her tail making us laugh at the Dachshund's cuteness. After that small scene I examined his place again.