Chapter 7

Sugawara's POV

"This would do the trick."

I muttered out quietly as I place all of the written works, that I have given to my students yesterday as their homeworks, in my binder, placing it neatly and precise before closing it with a slam.

I moaned in satisfaction before standing up and walk my way the vending machine to get myself something to drink. I moved all of my work aside properly and neatly, not wanting to leave such a mess, as I lead myself to the university's cafeteria.

10 minutes later

I sat down from one of the high chairs and tables near the open wide, no blocking, window as I enjoy the view along with the drink I have in my hands.

"Oh? Suga?"

I gaze to the owners voice just to see my fellow professor Yaku from the English Department.

Sugawara, "Ah! Yaku. What brings you here also?"

Yaku, "Just want to ease my mind after those troublemakers from my class a while ago..."

He sat right next to me as I let out a chuckle from my lips.

Sugawara, "You know them too well, Yaku."

I looked at his tray and saw a playe of salad and some bottle of lemon juice. I looked back at him as he gave me a questioned look. I, again, chuckled before speaking.

Sugawara, "You're quite strick with your diet up until now huh Yaku."

He shrugged before placing a spoon full of salad and swallowing it properly to prevent a choking hazard.

Yaku, "Yeah. I still need to eat more healthy shits so that I can recover more from my previous state."

Sugawara, "Well, that's true. I still can't shrug off the thought of that whore! You gave her everything yet she left you with a billionaire? Sounds like a good digger to me."

Yaku, "Definitely."

I drank my strawberry carton, trying to wash off all of those fucked up memories that needs to be erased from both my and Yaku's mind. It was pretty unhealthy to remember it but at least it's in the past already.

Yaku, "How about you?"

I went back to my sense before tilted my head and raising a brow, giving him a questioned look now.

Sugawara, "Huh?"

He sighed then laughed and swallowed another spoon full of salad.

Yaku, "Are you seeing someone recently? Correct me if I am wrong."

I smiled warmly and the images of Hinata starts to show like an old film movie. Every moment with him is too precious and I'll forever treasure them. That's how important they are to me, how important Hinata is to me.

Yaku, "I guess my observations were correct."

Sugawara, "Y-yeah.."

A blush creeped out of my cheeks and covered them like a blanket of red roses.

Yaku, "What's he like?"

I laughed. He started of with a he rather than a she, huh? He really knows me too well.

Yaku, "What's so funny, doofus?"

Sugawara, "It's just that... why would you start it of with a he? You don't even know if it's a girl or a boy I'm seeing right now."

He sighed just to make me laugh more. Here goes the lecture from Professor Yaku.

Yaku, "You're gay so why would I even say she?"