Chapter 6

Hinata's POV

Hinata, Breath in. Breath out. You can do this Hinata!

"Are you coming in or not?"

I looked at the tall blondish hair guy with glasses standing next to my best friend.

Yamaguchi, "Come on Tsuki. He's so nervous! Can't you just help the guy out?"

His boyfriend, Yamaguchi, scolded him. I'm so happy that Yamaguchi is here.

Hinata, "Yamaguchi-kun~"

I hugged the green haired boy as he rubbed my hair and giggled, "Anything for my best friend."

We both laughed as we return our attention to a, now, jealous Tsukishima. It wasn't that obvious to others but since we all knew each other for so long, we know what's going on inside each other's head ans such. Yamaguchi and I looked at each other and giggled before he let go from my small frame and pinched his boyfriend's cheeks, earning an ouch from him. I feel salty (Ashyy: As salty as Dino-shima here.) but at the same time happy because I'm seeing Yamaguchi happy with someone that deserves his heart.

Hinata, I hope I can find my the one as well.

Yamaguchi, "You okay Hinata?"

Tsukishima, "He's spacing out again, Yamaguchi."

Yamaguchi, "I know that."

The two argued a bit but ended the fight, "I need to leave now. My class is about to start. Just go in whenever he's ready, okay?"

Tsukishima explained before pecking the lips of his boyfriend and patted my head a little bit before going in the school premises.

Some students started to go inside the school as we just stood underneath a cheery blossom tree. I, on the other hand, trying to get some of my confidence back just to give Suga-san something for lunch. A bento! Though I'm not his boyfriend (Ashyy: Yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) but why not?

How did I end up being here?

How did you know that Tsukishima and Sugawara are working at the the same university?

Well... weird story..

-----

"Nee, Hinata-kun."

I looked at one of my best friends, Yamaguchi, that called out to me and he has this weird expression on his face. I tilted my head and hummed as a response, curiosity hit me a bit.

Yamaguchi, "About Mr. Suga..."

Hinata, "What about him?"

Yamaguchi, "Have he told you about him teaching in some type of university?"

Hinata, "Eh? Of course he did!"

Is there something wrong about him teaching in that type of school? Is he bad to his students that can also happen to me? I hope he's not a seri-

Yamaguchi, "Today..."

He was a bit hesitant, which made me give him all of my attention BUT I turned off the stove so that I won't burn anything in the process. Don't want to risk burning my only home aha.

"I saw... Tsuki... and... Mr. Suga..."

A frown was formed on my face and Yamaguchi also has that clueless expression like mine. What? Saltyyama and senpai?