Chapter 17 (Flashback)

I'm giving y'all a warning since there will be mentions of abuse here. I'm making this sensitive and more sad since I'm in the mood to make something negative or something :3 In short I'm feeling negative right now hihi

Hinata's POV

"I'm really fine, Natsu. You don't need to worry about me so please go on without me."

I was currently inside our bathroom, looking so beat up in front of the mirror with all of these bruises decorating my tan-colored skin. At the same time my sister, Natsu, is just outside the bathroom door. I bet I made her worried again because of our dad's habit on letting out all of his anger on me, making me feel that it was all of my fault.

Natsu, "I-I want to heal your wounds, Onii-chan!"

Shouyou, "I appreciate that, baby. But mom and dad would be sad if you don't go out there with them."

Natsu, "You're also their child, Onii-chan. Not just me."

There was a small pain in his chest, making me held on it by gripping my shirt that was covered with my own blood.

Shouyou, "I know that, dummy. It's just that... You know that they don't think the same way as you and I, am I right?"

A small sob escaped her lips. It made me feel more guilty than ever so I manned up and opened the door that separated the two of us, startling her, and she immediately embraced me in which I returned the favor.

Natsu, "I don't know why they're like this, Onii-chan... But one day I'll make them remember that you're still their son and let them see their flaws about them hurting you. I promise you that."

Shouyou, "I'm lucky to have a little sister like you appearing in my life, Natsu."

We let go of each other as I raised my right hand and slowly pinching her left cheek with not too much force in it. She whined and pouted. I chuckled before giving her a peck on her forehead before pushing her near the staircase and gave her a thumbs up, reassuring her that I'm going to be fine all by my own. She huffed through her nose, making her cheeks more in round, before running downstairs and waved to mom and dad. Before they could leave the house, they gave me a small glare before exiting the main door and slammed it shut. I let out a small sigh before going back to the bathroom and find our first aid to apply some ointment and bandages over my freshly-made wounds.

It's starting to become a daily routine whenever they see me. For example, I would just stroll around the hall then I would bump into either my mom or my dad because we live in the same room duh. After spotting me it seems like everytime they set their eyes on me, they would feel all of their anger and annoyance fill them up like a bucket of water where the faucet was left running for how many hours, making the bucket's water overflow. Okay enough with the comparison and enough with the example. I mean, its already obvious on what's happening, right? Abusing their child for no reason except for letting out their anger on me, making me feel guilty about it; verbally abusing me with some facts but they like to lie and I, sometimes, get fooled by their lies. Despite that, they still let me study and attend school. I got a boyfriend and his name is Kageyama. Originally he's my volleyball buddy but it developed into something way more than that and now we're officially dating each other. Of course I can't bring myself to tell this to my parents since they HATE me and I think they HATE same-sex relationships, in short they're homophobics unless it's related to Natsu. They might reconsider just for Natsu's happiness.

When I was born, they wanted a girl than a boy so they neglected me and that's how I grew up alone. One day I heard them talking about mom getting pregnant again and I can already feel their wishes from here.