Chapter 24 (Flashback)

W: Incest

-----

No One's POV

What happened to me?

The tangerine immediately turned off the alarm clock of his phone from his nightstand before stretching his arms out, feeling and hearing his bones crack, as he let out a satisfied yet tired sigh.

Another sleepless night without his beloved cousin, Kuya Yuu. It really troubled him without a doubt and it's taking a toll on his once bright and bubbly side. Before, he was used to being alone since he was raised, more like locked, inside his own room when he was under his parent's care along with his sister. But after leaving the Hinata Household and entering the Nishinoya Household, he felt a lot of foreign feelings that were so new to him and all of them made him more positive about life than before. It just felt right for him and that felt like he truly belonged to this world.

Shouyou, Up until now I still can't believe how much I changed and returned back to my old self drastically...

He fixed his bed before deciding on taking a quick shower to keep him awake for the day, especially for work. He still has 3 hours before his shift starts so he has more time to cook himself some food for his lunch break. He snatched his towel that was hanging near the door before exiting the room to the bathroom with a deadpanned expression evident on his face. While walking he started to experience another headache, making him stop from his tracks.

Shouyou, "Better drink my meds before leaving to work..."

He slowly blinked a couple of times before continuing his pace to the bathroom, but with caution to prevent any more pain. After arriving at his destination, he immediately reached out for the light switch and flicked it open. His vision became more clear because of the lighting as he entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Shouyou, I can just buy lunch rather than cooking... But the restaurant near our workplace tastes like crap so I have no choice but to cook.

He sighed and rubbed his temple before closing the door behind him and starting his day with a nice warm shower before heading to work.

-

Shouyou, "Mn! I'm currently packing my lunch. And you, Kuya Yuu?"

He placed his phone down and pressed the speaker button so that he can hear him without placing his phone near his ear. It was already 6:24 am and his shift will start around 7:50 am so he still has time to walk himself to work.

Yuu, from the other line, "Well..."

Shouyou caught a hint of hesitation in Yuu's voice, making him raise a brow and waited for a reply from the other. He, then, heard a sigh before the other finally spoke again after 5 minutes of silence.

Yuu, "Fast Food."

Shouyou massaged his temple, "How many times do I have to tell you that you should eat properly and in a healthy way? I already thought you some recipes that can easily be done..."

Yuu, "I'm sorry, baby. I was tired so I couldn't help myself to cook my own food so I ordered one instead."

The tangerine placed his bento box inside his backpack before unbuttoning a single button of his shirt and fanned himself using his hand while scolding the older. It lasted for another 5 minutes before the other decided to let the younger walk himself to work so that he wouldn't be late. It was a breezy Saturday morning but because he was cooking in the kitchen with his work clothes on, he felt hot as his sweat dripped down from his forehead but the breeze outside made his previous discomfort slowly fading away.