Chapter 18 (Flashback)

YEET- *dances randomly because I'm in the mood to dance*

-----

No One's POV

"Thank you for taking me in, Aunt and Uncle Nishinoya. I really appreciate it, a lot."

A certain tangerine bowed down before the couple, which made them chuckle before telling him to not be too formal to them since he's like their own child in the couple's eyes, especially when Mrs. Nishinoya's sister, Shouyou's mother, treated him like trash or a burden.

They, before, wanted to take the poor tangerine in their household and away from his own abusive parents but he refused at first since he still wants to be with his sister until he can before their parents has enough with him. Of course, they can't say no to the boy so they waited for the right time to take him in with open arms.

Mrs. Nishinoya, "We're glad that you're finally free from my abusive sister and brother-in-law."

Mr. Nishinoya, "We're sorry if we haven't done it sooner so that you won't suffer more."

Shouyou looked down, feeling a bit down because he did escape but in exchange he may never see and chuckled a bit before lifting his gaze to the couple and smiled brightly to them, reassuring them that it was okay and it wasn't their fault.

Mrs. Nishinoya's POV

The guilt that we, the Nishinoya's, felt whenever we look at the boy grew and grew whenever we would visit the household. It was painful to experience the abuse or just hearing the screams and shouts coming from the mouth of Shouyou and the sobs and cries from a traumatized Natsu.

I kept on telling my sister to stop with this nonsense and have mercy to the child but they kept on telling us that he was nothing but a mistake and a no one. Of course calling the police so that they can go to jail has went inside me and my husband's mind but Shouyou refrained us from doing it, not wanting to see his parents behind bars, despite seeing with his own eyes how they treated him.

I shrugged all of the guilt, anxiety and worries because finally... finally he's here where he can move freely without anyone hurting him emotionally and physically. That's all that matters to both me and my husband along with father and our son, Yuu.

No One's POV

The couple and the tangerine entered the household just only to see Nishinoya Yuu running towards them, to be more specific he ran towards his cousin and hugged him with all of his might.

Yuu, "Thank god you're safe, Shouyou!"

Shouyou, "Yes I am safe but I may not be safe when it comes to your hugs, Kuya Yuu. It's going to be the death of me." (Ashyy: not lemme explain why I used the word "kuya" here all of the sudden. Okay so in this story or fanfiction, I made Nishinoya's mom a filipino because at some point I wanted to include my own nationality here for some reason. So overall Nishinoya here is half Filipino and half Japanese since his father is Japanese. That's all owo~)

Shouyou giggled after Yuu let go of him and started panicking. This little scene made the couple, who was just watching them, smile and cooed at their cute interactions.

Mr. Nishinoya, "Alright, alright, you two. Stop it and take a bath, especially you, Kuya Yuu. You smell like you just got out from a muddy bath."