Chapter 15

???'s POV (It's like a Third Person POV)

Hinata gave the taller man, who was leaning against the only exit that he could escape with, a displeased glare. He can't possibly escape through the window since he was placed in the 4th or 5th floor of the building. Daichi, on the other hand, put his hand behind him and then after a few seconds, they both heared a click. Hinata knew that he locked the door and he also knew that the guy before him wants to have a one-on-one talk with him and that's what he's doing right now, despite the intimidation he's feeling right now and the waves of thoughts and scenes that he's overthinking right now as the older between the two closed there gap.

Daichi, "It's nice to finally be able to see you face-to-face, Hinata Shouyou-kun."

Hinata, "I feel the same way, senpai."

Hinata felt like he poisoned himself as he said the word senpai to him. He can't see him as his senpai but it's a tradition to respect someone who is older than you here in Japan so he doesn't have a choice.

Daichi, "How nice of you to call me that, Hinata-kun. You're such a polite kouhai."

He gritted his teeth together yet still maintaining a big smile before sitting on a stool or chair where Yams sat over a while ago. He hoped Yams would be a little quick so that this dickhead will be seen and kicked out from there. All he has to do is have patience and just talk this through, hoping that the results will be the opposite of what he's already imagining right now.

Daichi, "How are you? You haven't messaged me back, you know. It made my heart break, Hinata-kun."

He falsely cried right beside the orange boy but he only gave him a silent treatment, playing hard to get and he definitely regretted it. Daichi instanly grabbed and choked him on the neck, making it hard for the tangerine to breath and scream.

Hinata, He's insanse!

Daichi, "Oh, Hinata-kun. Don't treat your senpai like this. You'll be seemed as rude towards your senpai, you know."

He tightened his grip around his neck; difficulty with breathing, unable to scream nor speak, some bruises/wounds starting to form from the elder's grip. He held his wrist and trying to free himself from his strong grasp but it was all useless and the lack of oxygen made the tangerine's consciousness slowly fading.

Daichi, "Oh no!"

He lets go of his neck as he lightly touched them with his own hands and inhaling a right amount of air that he lacked a while ago. His purple-like face turned back to its normal color as Hinata was about to shout when Daichi covered his mouth, shushing him from speaking.

Daichi, "I didn't mean to do that to you, Hinata-kun. All I wanted to do is visit you then talk to you about something before leaving. Am I allowed to do so?"

The smaller boy felt vulnerable and scared at his situation right now. He wanted to be with his friends and other senpais - he wants to apoligize and just snuggle closer and cuddle with his boyfriend, feeling the warmth that he missed since last night. They slept separately because of their first lover's quarrel.

Hinata, You're behind schedule now, Kou-senpai...

At school | Sugawara's POV

"Anything more to say, Mrs. ***?"

The principal's voice echoed around his office as for the female student, who said that she liked me, just stayed quiet. We've been here for almost an hour or two now. I was dragged here so that I can also explain my other side of the story about the incident or what I like to call it scandal a while ago.